- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
An alarming 45 percent of Americans addicted to heroin are also addicted to prescription opioids. According...
Alcoholism inflicts a heavy physical, emotional and financial toll on individuals and society. However, new discoveries and...
Despite the public perception of e-cigs as a safe alternative to smoking, they are not risk...
More Addiction News
Helping Drug Users Avoid Addiction
Although abstinence is the best way to avoid drug addiction, it’s long been known...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Emergency Room Counseling Fails to Reduce Rates of Domestic Violence and Excessive Drinking
Preventing partner violence has proven to be a complicated task, especially when abuse is...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Alcohol Laws Help Keep Young Men from Developing Drinking Problems
Although teens of both sexes drink, young men are particularly at risk from the...
- Posted August 6, 2015
Biomarker Linked to Risk of Binge Drinking Behaviors
New research shows it may be possible to use a blood test to see who is...
- Posted July 31, 2015
Teens More Likely to Become Addicted to Medical Marijuana
Does legalizing medical marijuana increase the odds of drug addiction? For teens, the answer...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Sexual Function in Men Is Limited by Illegal Drug Use
The dangers of illegal drug use are well known, with the exception of one...
- Posted July 17, 2015
Young Marijuana Users Turn to Alcohol at Age 21
When a recent study looked at marijuana and alcohol use in people between the ages...
- Posted July 15, 2015