- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
How much of a threat does the recreational drug flakka pose? News stories in recent months...
According to a new analysis of county-level drinking patterns in the United States, Americans are more likely...
Your sense of taste, especially your ability to perceive bitter flavors, may affect how easy it...
More Addiction News
E-cigs Aren’t a Useful Smoking Cessation Tool
Supporters of e-cigareetes often claim the battery-operated products are a useful smoking cessation tool....
- Posted April 20, 2015
Designer Drug “N-bomb” Is Growing in Popularity
With modern technology, it’s become easier than ever before for new drugs to spread...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Alcoholism Increases Patient Mortality in General Hospitals
The mortality of alcohol dependent patients in general hospitals is many times higher than...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Prescription Drug Abuse and Teens
Most of us worry about our teens getting hooked on illegal drugs, but legal...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Teen Pot Smokers Show Poor Long Term Memory as Adults
Experimenting with marijuana may be considered a right of passage in some circles, but...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Increasing Age to Buy Tobacco Products to 21 Would Save Lives
Have you ever wondered why you must be 18 to buy cigarettes, but 21...
- Posted March 17, 2015
Using Twitter to Help Smokers Kick the Habit
According to a study by UC Irvine and Stanford University researchers, when subjects in...
- Posted March 11, 2015