- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
New research shows it may be possible to use a blood test to see who is at risk...
Does legalizing medical marijuana increase the odds of drug addiction? For teens, the answer appears to...
The dangers of illegal drug use are well known, with the exception of one common area...
More Addiction News
Young Marijuana Users Turn to Alcohol at Age 21
When a recent study looked at marijuana and alcohol use in people between the ages...
- Posted July 15, 2015
1 in 4 Patients at Risk of Opioid Painkiller Addiction
Opioid painkiller addiction and accidental overdoses are serious problems across the United States, affecting people...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Cravings, Relapse, and Cocaine Addiction
One of the major challenges of cocaine addiction is the high rate of relapse...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Recreational Drug ‘Flakka’ Is As Addictive As Bath Salts
How much of a threat does the recreational drug flakka pose? News stories in...
- Posted May 13, 2015
Heavy Drinking and Binge Drinking Rates Rise Due to Increase in Alcohol Consumption Among Women
According to a new analysis of county-level drinking patterns in the United States, Americans are...
- Posted April 29, 2015
Bitter Taste May Affect Use of Smoking Cessation Products
Your sense of taste, especially your ability to perceive bitter flavors, may affect how...
- Posted April 28, 2015
E-cigs Aren’t a Useful Smoking Cessation Tool
Supporters of e-cigareetes often claim the battery-operated products are a useful smoking cessation tool....
- Posted April 20, 2015