- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
According to findings appearing in the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, based on...
Clinicians and researchers have known for decades that gender shapes the kinds of risks and protections...
Adolescents who behave aggressively are more likely to drink alcohol and in larger quantities than their...
More Addiction News
From Popping Pills to Pushing Needles
The prevalence of heroin use has been rising steadily in the U.S in recent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Study Explores Physician Attitudes About Use of E-Cigarettes
Physicians are increasingly recommending electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) as cessation devices for their patients, despite...
- Posted August 4, 2014
Fish Oil May Benefit Alcohol Abusers
Fish oil supplements can have a surprising benefit for problem drinkers. Omega-3 fish oil...
- Posted July 25, 2014
Burst Spinal Artery Aneurysm Linked to Ecstasy Use
Taking the street drug Ecstasy could lead to a wide range of health problems,...
- Posted July 9, 2014
Homeless Alcoholics Often Began Drinking as Children
The younger a person is when they first begin drinking, the riskier this behavior...
- Posted July 3, 2014
Researchers Say Pro-Pot Messages Set Stage for Drug Use
Media messages influence us every day in both positive and negative ways. Researchers at...
- Posted July 3, 2014
E-Cigarette TV Ads Targeting Youth Increased 256 Percent in Past Two Years
Television advertising for e-cigarettes has increased two-fold for youth and three-fold for young adults...
- Posted June 10, 2014