- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
E-cigarettes are often seen as a safer alternative to smoking, but they’re not without risk. According...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, smoking causes one in five deaths in...
Smoking can cause health problems that you might not expect, including a propensity to become addicted...
More Addiction News
Alcohol Dependence May be Treated with Diabetes Medications
A medication used for diabetes and obesity also could be a valuable tool for the...
- Posted October 1, 2015
New Study Finds Teens Are Less Supportive of Marijuana Use than the General Population
Many people assume that teens would be more likely to support the legalization of marijuana...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Fighting the Epidemic of Prescription Drug Abuse
When we think of drug addiction, most of us consider illegal drugs the problem....
- Posted September 18, 2015
Uncovering the Roots of Nicotine Dependence
If you start smoking, how likely is it that you’ll become addicted? The answer...
- Posted September 14, 2015
Smokeless Chewing Tobacco Has Global Public Health Impact
Chewing tobacco can be just as dangerous as cigarettes. More than a quarter of a...
- Posted September 4, 2015
Increase in Opioid Abuse Linked to Surge in Heroin Use
An alarming 45 percent of Americans addicted to heroin are also addicted to prescription...
- Posted August 28, 2015
Researchers Uncovering Promising Treatment for Alcoholism
Alcoholism inflicts a heavy physical, emotional and financial toll on individuals and society. However, new...
- Posted August 27, 2015