- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
Experimenting with marijuana may be considered a right of passage in some circles, but that doesn’t...
Have you ever wondered why you must be 18 to buy cigarettes, but 21 to buy...
According to a study by UC Irvine and Stanford University researchers, when subjects in a smoking...
More Addiction News
Primary Care Residents Struggle to Detect Alcohol Misuse
When it comes to detecting alcohol misuse, newly minted primary care physicians ask the...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Using a Smartphone App to Overcome Addiction
Can your smartphone help you overcome an addiction? Soon this will be a possibility,...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Smokers Support Many E-Cigarette Policies
Researchers from Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and Rutgers School of Public Health...
- Posted February 13, 2015
Study Supports Alternative Therapy for Drug-Addicted Babies
In the past decade, the number of Kentucky babies starting life with a drug...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Prohibition Leads to an Increase in Meth Labs
The Wall Street Journal reports that a new economic study found a shocking correlation between...
- Posted January 16, 2015
Resolve to Be Tobacco Free in 2015
Each year on January 1st, Americans make goals for the New Year, ranging from...
- Posted January 6, 2015
Experts Call to Change Concept of Harm Reduction in Alcohol Policy
“Harm reduction” is a commonly promoted idea when it comes to alcohol consumption, but...
- Posted December 18, 2014