- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
Taking the street drug Ecstasy could lead to a wide range of health problems, including a...
The younger a person is when they first begin drinking, the riskier this behavior may become...
Media messages influence us every day in both positive and negative ways. Researchers at Washington University...
More Addiction News
E-Cigarette TV Ads Targeting Youth Increased 256 Percent in Past Two Years
Television advertising for e-cigarettes has increased two-fold for youth and three-fold for young adults...
- Posted June 10, 2014
Heroin Use on the Rise Due to Low Cost and Easy Availability
Since it was first synthesized in the 1870s, heroin has created thousands of addicts....
- Posted June 5, 2014
Addressing Risky Alcohol Use in Male-Dominated Industries
Alcohol abuse is a serious public health issue. Men are more often problem drinkers...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Alcohol Abuse Linked to PTSD
To cope with the effects of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), it appears that many...
- Posted May 26, 2014
Many Smokers Still Unaware of Tobacco’s Dangers
A new study in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that many smokers find accurate...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Some Electronic Cigarettes May Increase Health Risks
Contrary to popular belief, e-cigarettes are not a risk-free alternative to traditional cigarettes. High-voltage...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Lowering Alcohol Harm in Homeless without Sobriety Demands
Conventional wisdom says abstinence is best for those suffering from alcoholism, but a preliminary...
- Posted May 21, 2014