- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
Allergies & Asthma
Parents of children with asthma should be aware that corticosteroid drugs that are given by inhalers...
For some children an allergic reaction to common foods such as milk, eggs, or peanuts can...
A new study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology suggests that infants exposed to a...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Yoga Not Much Help for Asthma Sufferers
Yoga has long been recognized as a useful tool for improving your physical and...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Can Mobile Phones Cause Allergic Reactions?
Cell phones make our lives more convenient, but they may also be making us...
- Posted May 27, 2014
Swiss National Science Foundation Reports Lung Microbes Protect Against Asthma
A study of mice funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) suggests that...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Enzyme May Be Target to Treat Asthma and Cancer
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center scientists have identified an enzyme involved in the regulation...
- Posted April 14, 2014
Seasonal Allergies Expected to Be Worse Than Usual in 2014
Spring’s arrival offers a welcome respite from the brutally cold winter many parts of...
- Posted April 11, 2014
Precision in Food Allergy Identification Could Help People Broaden Their Diets
People with food allergies are advised to avoid eating the foods in question, and...
- Posted November 8, 2013
Common Myths and Misconceptions About Allergies Debunked
Common misconceptions about allergies abound, often based on old ideas about the nature of...
- Posted November 6, 2013