- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
Allergies & Asthma
Food allergies can be life threatening, especially for children who aren’t always aware of what they eat....
If you have sensitive skin, linalyl acetate, a fragrance chemical that is one of the main...
Dry eye – the little understood culprit behind red, watery, gritty feeling eyes – strikes most...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Cosmetics Containing Papain May Cause Allergic Reactions
If you’re a woman with sensitive skin who regular wears makeup, papain may be...
- Posted April 16, 2015
New Study Suggests Genes Play a Role in Peanut Allergies
Food allergies have been rising rapidly in the U.S. and around the world over...
- Posted March 2, 2015
Promising Targets for Treating Allergies and Asthma
Allergies affect 30 percent of the population and 10 percent of children suffer from...
- Posted February 26, 2015
New Help for Hay Fever Sufferers
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is the fifth most common disease in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
Metal Allergies Can Cause Problems with Knee Replacement
Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Genetic Clues Found in Severe Food Allergies
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Peanuts in Household Dust Linked to Peanut Allergies
Peanut allergies are becoming a growing problem among young children, but we’re only now...
- Posted November 27, 2014