- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
Allergies & Asthma
Researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston have identified predictors of early rehospitalization...
There could soon be help for the millions of adults and children in the U.S. who...
Remembering to take medication promptly is an important part of managing asthma, but this task can...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Guidelines Help Keep Asthma Out of ‘Yellow Zone’
If you have asthma, you may have an asthma action plan with a “stoplight...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Creating a Back-to-School Allergy Action Plan
As summer draws to a close, it’s time to think about back-to-school shopping. For...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Asthma Drugs May Suppress Growth in Children
Parents of children with asthma should be aware that corticosteroid drugs that are given...
- Posted July 23, 2014
New Treatment Option in Development for Individuals with Food Allergy
For some children an allergic reaction to common foods such as milk, eggs, or...
- Posted July 1, 2014
Bacteria Exposure Lowers Infant Asthma Risk
A new study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology suggests that infants exposed...
- Posted June 12, 2014
Yoga Not Much Help for Asthma Sufferers
Yoga has long been recognized as a useful tool for improving your physical and...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Can Mobile Phones Cause Allergic Reactions?
Cell phones make our lives more convenient, but they may also be making us...
- Posted May 27, 2014