- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
Allergies & Asthma
Newly prescribed long-acting beta-agonists (LABAs) and inhaled corticosteroid combination therapy, compared with newly prescribed LABAs alone,...
A team of researchers at McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, have successfully...
A third of the world’s population use plant-based solid fuels such as wood, charcoal, or coal,...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Popular New Gluten-Free Ingredient May Cause Peanut/Soybean-Related Allergic Reaction
According to a Kansas State University food safety specialist, a popular new ingredient in...
- Posted September 3, 2014
Researchers Develop Model to Predict COPD Hospital Readmission
Researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston have identified predictors of...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Cashews Being Made Safer for Those with Allergies
There could soon be help for the millions of adults and children in the...
- Posted August 18, 2014
Helping Seniors Remember to Take Asthma Meds
Remembering to take medication promptly is an important part of managing asthma, but this...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Guidelines Help Keep Asthma Out of ‘Yellow Zone’
If you have asthma, you may have an asthma action plan with a “stoplight...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Creating a Back-to-School Allergy Action Plan
As summer draws to a close, it’s time to think about back-to-school shopping. For...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Asthma Drugs May Suppress Growth in Children
Parents of children with asthma should be aware that corticosteroid drugs that are given...
- Posted July 23, 2014