- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
Allergies & Asthma
Asthma rates have increased dramatically since the 1950s and now affect up to 20 per cent...
Is there no hope for those with a strong family history of allergies? It turns out...
Many years ago, it was found that children growing up on farms are far better protected...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Traffic-Related Air Pollution Poses Special Risks to Low-Income People
Air pollution is a public health concern, but pollution does not affect us all...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Illinois Reports Substantial Increase in Emergency Visits for Childhood Food Allergy
Food allergies can be life threatening, especially for children who aren’t always aware of what...
- Posted July 1, 2015
A Hidden Fragrance Compound May Be the Culprit Behind Your Contact Allergy
If you have sensitive skin, linalyl acetate, a fragrance chemical that is one of...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Dry Eyes Linked to Spring Allergens
Dry eye – the little understood culprit behind red, watery, gritty feeling eyes –...
- Posted April 27, 2015
Cosmetics Containing Papain May Cause Allergic Reactions
If you’re a woman with sensitive skin who regular wears makeup, papain may be...
- Posted April 16, 2015
New Study Suggests Genes Play a Role in Peanut Allergies
Food allergies have been rising rapidly in the U.S. and around the world over...
- Posted March 2, 2015
Promising Targets for Treating Allergies and Asthma
Allergies affect 30 percent of the population and 10 percent of children suffer from...
- Posted February 26, 2015