- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
Allergies & Asthma
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE). Because...
Peanut allergies are becoming a growing problem among young children, but we’re only now beginning to...
New data has identified a clear link between higher levels of exposure to air pollution and...
More Allergies & Asthma News
2014 Allergy Review and Tips for the Holidays
The Gottlieb Allergy Count pollen and mold reporting season ended on October 15, 2014...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Studies Show that Allergies Are on the Rise in Sweden
Residents of Sweden are having more issues with allergies such as asthma, nasal symptoms...
- Posted October 21, 2014
Study Finds Medications Are Main Culprit of Allergic Deaths in United States
According to an analysis of death certificates from 1999 to 2010, conducted by researchers...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Better Outcomes for COPD Patients Linked to Combination Therapy
Newly prescribed long-acting beta-agonists (LABAs) and inhaled corticosteroid combination therapy, compared with newly prescribed...
- Posted September 22, 2014
New Antibody-Based Treatment Improves Severe Asthma Care
A team of researchers at McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Ontario, Canada,...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Risk of Ill-Health Linked to Household Air Pollution
A third of the world’s population use plant-based solid fuels such as wood, charcoal,...
- Posted September 8, 2014
Popular New Gluten-Free Ingredient May Cause Peanut/Soybean-Related Allergic Reaction
According to a Kansas State University food safety specialist, a popular new ingredient in...
- Posted September 3, 2014