- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
Allergies & Asthma
Dry eye – the little understood culprit behind red, watery, gritty feeling eyes – strikes most...
If you’re a woman with sensitive skin who regular wears makeup, papain may be an ingredient...
Food allergies have been rising rapidly in the U.S. and around the world over the past...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Promising Targets for Treating Allergies and Asthma
Allergies affect 30 percent of the population and 10 percent of children suffer from...
- Posted February 26, 2015
New Help for Hay Fever Sufferers
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is the fifth most common disease in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
Metal Allergies Can Cause Problems with Knee Replacement
Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Genetic Clues Found in Severe Food Allergies
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Peanuts in Household Dust Linked to Peanut Allergies
Peanut allergies are becoming a growing problem among young children, but we’re only now...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Studies Reveal Link Between Higher Levels of Pollution and Lung Health of European Citizens
New data has identified a clear link between higher levels of exposure to air...
- Posted November 17, 2014
2014 Allergy Review and Tips for the Holidays
The Gottlieb Allergy Count pollen and mold reporting season ended on October 15, 2014...
- Posted October 30, 2014