- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
Allergies & Asthma
New data has identified a clear link between higher levels of exposure to air pollution and...
The Gottlieb Allergy Count pollen and mold reporting season ended on October 15, 2014 and founder...
Residents of Sweden are having more issues with allergies such as asthma, nasal symptoms and eczema,...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Study Finds Medications Are Main Culprit of Allergic Deaths in United States
According to an analysis of death certificates from 1999 to 2010, conducted by researchers...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Better Outcomes for COPD Patients Linked to Combination Therapy
Newly prescribed long-acting beta-agonists (LABAs) and inhaled corticosteroid combination therapy, compared with newly prescribed...
- Posted September 22, 2014
New Antibody-Based Treatment Improves Severe Asthma Care
A team of researchers at McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Ontario, Canada,...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Risk of Ill-Health Linked to Household Air Pollution
A third of the world’s population use plant-based solid fuels such as wood, charcoal,...
- Posted September 8, 2014
Popular New Gluten-Free Ingredient May Cause Peanut/Soybean-Related Allergic Reaction
According to a Kansas State University food safety specialist, a popular new ingredient in...
- Posted September 3, 2014
Researchers Develop Model to Predict COPD Hospital Readmission
Researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston have identified predictors of...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Cashews Being Made Safer for Those with Allergies
There could soon be help for the millions of adults and children in the...
- Posted August 18, 2014