- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
Allergies & Asthma
Food allergies have been rising rapidly in the U.S. and around the world over the past...
Allergies affect 30 percent of the population and 10 percent of children suffer from asthma. However,...
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is the fifth most common disease in the U.S.,...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Metal Allergies Can Cause Problems with Knee Replacement
Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Genetic Clues Found in Severe Food Allergies
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Peanuts in Household Dust Linked to Peanut Allergies
Peanut allergies are becoming a growing problem among young children, but we’re only now...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Studies Reveal Link Between Higher Levels of Pollution and Lung Health of European Citizens
New data has identified a clear link between higher levels of exposure to air...
- Posted November 17, 2014
2014 Allergy Review and Tips for the Holidays
The Gottlieb Allergy Count pollen and mold reporting season ended on October 15, 2014...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Studies Show that Allergies Are on the Rise in Sweden
Residents of Sweden are having more issues with allergies such as asthma, nasal symptoms...
- Posted October 21, 2014
Study Finds Medications Are Main Culprit of Allergic Deaths in United States
According to an analysis of death certificates from 1999 to 2010, conducted by researchers...
- Posted October 8, 2014