- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
Allergies & Asthma
Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At this time...
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE). Because...
Peanut allergies are becoming a growing problem among young children, but we’re only now beginning to...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Studies Reveal Link Between Higher Levels of Pollution and Lung Health of European Citizens
New data has identified a clear link between higher levels of exposure to air...
- Posted November 17, 2014
2014 Allergy Review and Tips for the Holidays
The Gottlieb Allergy Count pollen and mold reporting season ended on October 15, 2014...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Studies Show that Allergies Are on the Rise in Sweden
Residents of Sweden are having more issues with allergies such as asthma, nasal symptoms...
- Posted October 21, 2014
Study Finds Medications Are Main Culprit of Allergic Deaths in United States
According to an analysis of death certificates from 1999 to 2010, conducted by researchers...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Better Outcomes for COPD Patients Linked to Combination Therapy
Newly prescribed long-acting beta-agonists (LABAs) and inhaled corticosteroid combination therapy, compared with newly prescribed...
- Posted September 22, 2014
New Antibody-Based Treatment Improves Severe Asthma Care
A team of researchers at McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Ontario, Canada,...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Risk of Ill-Health Linked to Household Air Pollution
A third of the world’s population use plant-based solid fuels such as wood, charcoal,...
- Posted September 8, 2014