- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
Allergies & Asthma
Air pollution is a public health concern, but pollution does not affect us all equally. Low-income...
Food allergies can be life threatening, especially for children who aren’t always aware of what they eat....
If you have sensitive skin, linalyl acetate, a fragrance chemical that is one of the main...
More Allergies & Asthma News
Dry Eyes Linked to Spring Allergens
Dry eye – the little understood culprit behind red, watery, gritty feeling eyes –...
- Posted April 27, 2015
Cosmetics Containing Papain May Cause Allergic Reactions
If you’re a woman with sensitive skin who regular wears makeup, papain may be...
- Posted April 16, 2015
New Study Suggests Genes Play a Role in Peanut Allergies
Food allergies have been rising rapidly in the U.S. and around the world over...
- Posted March 2, 2015
Promising Targets for Treating Allergies and Asthma
Allergies affect 30 percent of the population and 10 percent of children suffer from...
- Posted February 26, 2015
New Help for Hay Fever Sufferers
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is the fifth most common disease in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
Metal Allergies Can Cause Problems with Knee Replacement
Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Genetic Clues Found in Severe Food Allergies
Scientists have identified four new genes associated with the severe food allergy eosinophilic esophagitis...
- Posted December 2, 2014