- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
Stem cell transplants show promise for patients with a serious but very rare form of chronic...
In 2014, low-risk prostate cancer was the most common type of prostate cancer diagnosed in the...
A new study from Lund University in Sweden shows that women with low levels of an...
More Cancer News
Avoiding Irreversible Side Effects in Children’s Cancer with a Less Invasive Chemo
Treating children with cancer can be especially challenging, due to the high probability of...
- Posted July 14, 2015
Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
If you need another reason to help you quit smoking, consider the fact that...
- Posted July 10, 2015
Convincing Young Women of the Dangers of Indoor Tanning
It’s well known that indoor tanning raises the risk of skin cancer, but many...
- Posted June 18, 2015
Access to Gynecologic Oncologists Is Limited for Nearly 15 Million Women
Access to specialist care is vital in improving cancer survival rates, but many people...
- Posted June 17, 2015
Disrupting Brain Tumor Stem Cells Could Lead to New Treatment Options
Certain types of brain tumors are notoriously difficult to treat. Whether surgically removed, zapped by...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Skin Cancer Rates Rapidly Rising Amoung Children, Teens, and Young Adults
Educating the public about the necessity of sunscreen use remains more important than ever...
- Posted June 3, 2015
Green Tea Component Could Help Reduce Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is predicted to result in an estimated 220,00 cases in the United...
- Posted June 3, 2015