- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
For most women, pregnancy is a joyful time filled with the anticipation of baby’s arrival. But,...
Researchers at Oregon State University have discovered an important advance in the field of cancer imaging...
A specialized type of immunotherapy — even when used without chemotherapy or radiation — can boost...
More Cancer News
Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
Recent American Cancer Society (ACS) breast cancer screening guidelines consider the anxiety created by false-positive...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Novel Immunotherapy Strategies Suggested by White Blood Cells
One goal of immunotherapy is to rally a patient’s often over-burdened immune cells to...
- Posted October 27, 2015
Researchers Discover a Potential New Acute Myeloid Leukemia Drug Target
Acute myeloid leukemia is a relatively rare form of cancer that is in desperate...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Vitamin D, Calcium Intake Won’t Reduce Colorectal Polyps
Vitamin D and calcium supplements fail to protect against developing colorectal cancer, according to...
- Posted October 22, 2015
Biomarker May Help Predict Colon Cancer Progression
Researchers at Baylor Research Institute have identified a small RNA molecule that appears to...
- Posted October 21, 2015
Immatics and UTHealth Plan Phase 1 Clinical Trials for Cellular Manufacturing
Immatics US, Inc., a subsidiary of Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, and The University of Texas...
- Posted October 20, 2015
A New Strategy for Cancer Immunotherapy
In a study published in the journal Science, an international collaboration of investigators from...
- Posted October 19, 2015