- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
Obtaining a clear bill of health after chemo doesn’t mean a cancer patient is out of...
Here’s yet another reason to make exercise a priority. A brisk walk or a slow jog...
She thought the blemish that refused to heal was simply a persistent pimple. Shelaine Pennington, a...
More Cancer News
Why Do Some Prostate Cancer Patients Experience Hot Flashes?
Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) is a common treatment option for patients with advanced stage...
- Posted May 13, 2015
Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
Phthalates, the plasticizing and solvent chemicals found in such products as cosmetics, shampoo, flooring...
- Posted May 8, 2015
Reducing Risk of Cervical Cancer with Aspirin
Aspirin does so much more than just cure your headache. According to a study...
- Posted May 8, 2015
Terminal Cancer Patients Still Undergoing Surgeries, Risking Serious Complications
Despite more attention being given to the importance of less invasive care for terminally...
- Posted May 7, 2015
Gastrointestinal Tumors Increase Risk of Other Cancers
Once a patient has faced a cancer scare, this unfortunately increases his or her...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
When it comes to treating women with breast cancer, it’s important to consider the...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Tumeric Offers Potential Therapy for Cancers Caused by HPV
Could the cure for cancer be in your spice cabinet? It sounds far-fetched, but...
- Posted April 30, 2015