- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
In a study published August 17 in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, researchers updated their current...
In many cases, a sibling may be the best match for a patient who needs a...
University of Central Florida researchers are shedding light on the workings of a particular protein found in...
More Cancer News
Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
Cedars-Sinai researchers have identified a novel genetic biomarker responsible for the progression of many...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Prostate Cancer Actually Comprised of 5 Different Illnesses
Cancer Research UK scientists have for the first time identified that there are five...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Improving Cancer Prevention Outreach for Latino Women
Preventative care is a woman’s best defense against breast and cervical cancer, but it...
- Posted July 30, 2015
Stem Cell Transplants Aid Children with Rare Form of Leukemia
Stem cell transplants show promise for patients with a serious but very rare form...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Don’t Benefit from Increased Radiation Dose
In 2014, low-risk prostate cancer was the most common type of prostate cancer diagnosed...
- Posted July 24, 2015
Evaluating Breast Cancer Risk with an Anti-Stress Hormone
A new study from Lund University in Sweden shows that women with low levels...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Avoiding Irreversible Side Effects in Children’s Cancer with a Less Invasive Chemo
Treating children with cancer can be especially challenging, due to the high probability of...
- Posted July 14, 2015