- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
Obese youths with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) are known to have worse outcomes than their lean...
A study done by the Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) at Rhode Island, The Miriam and Newport hospitalshas found that a new class of...
Terminally Ill Ovarian Cancer Patients Use Intense Medical Services More Frequently Despite the Rise in Use of Hospice
As more and more patients choose to spend their last days in hospice care rather than...
More Cancer News
Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
Despite advances in modern medicine, cancer survivors face a steep financial burden. However, a...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Many Women Receive Unnecessary Pap Tests
As many as half to two-thirds of women who’ve undergone hysterectomies or are older...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Study Shows Americans Undergo Colonoscopies More Often Than Necessary
While colonoscopies are a very valuable procedure by which to screen for the presence...
- Posted October 2, 2014
PET-CT More Accurate Indicator of Lymphoma Survival
Response to treatment and survival prediction in patients with follicular lymphomais more accurately measured...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Breakthrough in Fight Against Alzheimer’s and Cancer
A breakthrough in techniques to develop new drugs in the fight against diseases such...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
The many misperceptions about breast cancer screening options and risks, the benefits and costs...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Early-Stage Hodgkin’s Disease Patients Who Receive Radiation Therapy Show Improved Survival Rates
According to research presented September 14 at the American Society for Radiation Oncology’s (ASTRO’s)...
- Posted September 24, 2014