- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
Researchers have found a novel approach to treating cancer by using Botox. A study presented in...
A critical approach for preventing cancer deaths is proper screening, because cases caught early are often...
A recent study suggests that meeting the non-medical needs before operations can aid in recovery and...
More Cancer News
New Trial Combines Chemotherapy with Vitamin C
Many investigators have found Vitamin C improved the effectiveness of specific chemotherapy for specific...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Research Promising for Drug’s Ability to Halt Tumor Growth
Sliding a credit card past the latch of a locked door is cat-burglary 101....
- Posted August 27, 2014
Gene Likely to Promote Childhood Cancers Pinpointed
In a study involving mice, researchers at the Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Prostate Cancer Survivors Have New Recommendations of Post-Treatment Care
More than 2.5 million men in the U.S. have received treatment for prostate cancer....
- Posted August 19, 2014
Duke Researchers Find Self-Destruct Strategy for HPV, Other DNA-based Viruses
Duke University researchers have hijacked a defense system normally used by bacteria in fending...
- Posted August 15, 2014
New Ways to Protect Your Skin from the Sun
Buying sunscreen can be tricky. How do you know what product is safest for...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
If you’re relying on birth control pills to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, low-dose estrogen...
- Posted August 8, 2014