- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
A study recently published in the journal PLOS ONE reports that the synthetic molecule JK-31 blocks the...
Each year almost 1,600 children are diagnosed with cancer in the UK. These cancers tend to...
A comparison of five-year sexual function outcomes, as reported by patients treated with external beam radiotherapy...
More Cancer News
Kidney Cancer Study Confirms Aristolochic Acid Is a Carcinogen
Kidney cancer kills more than 140,000 people every year. In Central Europe, incidence rates...
- Posted November 5, 2014
Prostate Cancer Recurrence Risk Much Greater Due to Elevated Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
Higher levels of total cholesterol and triglycerides, two types of fat, in the blood...
- Posted November 3, 2014
BMI Impacts Response to Chemo in Obese Youths
Obese youths with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) are known to have worse outcomes than...
- Posted October 31, 2014
Cancer Drug May Lower Sudden Cardiac Death Risk
A study done by the Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) at Rhode Island, The Miriam and Newport hospitalshas found that a new...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Terminally Ill Ovarian Cancer Patients Use Intense Medical Services More Frequently Despite the Rise in Use of Hospice
As more and more patients choose to spend their last days in hospice care...
- Posted October 21, 2014
Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
Despite advances in modern medicine, cancer survivors face a steep financial burden. However, a...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Many Women Receive Unnecessary Pap Tests
As many as half to two-thirds of women who’ve undergone hysterectomies or are older...
- Posted October 8, 2014