- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
Sliding a credit card past the latch of a locked door is cat-burglary 101. However, the...
In a study involving mice, researchers at the Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UT Southwestern...
More than 2.5 million men in the U.S. have received treatment for prostate cancer. Many of...
More Cancer News
Duke Researchers Find Self-Destruct Strategy for HPV, Other DNA-based Viruses
Duke University researchers have hijacked a defense system normally used by bacteria in fending...
- Posted August 15, 2014
New Ways to Protect Your Skin from the Sun
Buying sunscreen can be tricky. How do you know what product is safest for...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
If you’re relying on birth control pills to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, low-dose estrogen...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
Any writer knows that words have power, but this appears to be especially true...
- Posted August 7, 2014
New Study Helps Scientists Understand Melanoma Development
Fair-skinned people who tend to burn (rather than tan) from sun exposure have a...
- Posted July 21, 2014
New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
Endoxifen, one of the most commonly used hormone therapies for breast cancer, has also...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
An association between high blood cholesterol and breast cancer has been found in a...
- Posted July 9, 2014