- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
It’s well known that indoor tanning raises the risk of skin cancer, but many young women...
Access to specialist care is vital in improving cancer survival rates, but many people struggle to...
Certain types of brain tumors are notoriously difficult to treat. Whether surgically removed, zapped by radiation or...
More Cancer News
Skin Cancer Rates Rapidly Rising Amoung Children, Teens, and Young Adults
Educating the public about the necessity of sunscreen use remains more important than ever...
- Posted June 3, 2015
Green Tea Component Could Help Reduce Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is predicted to result in an estimated 220,00 cases in the United...
- Posted June 3, 2015
Understanding the Information Needs of Cancer Survivors
Obtaining a clear bill of health after chemo doesn’t mean a cancer patient is...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Can Exercise Make Cancer Treatments More Effective?
Here’s yet another reason to make exercise a priority. A brisk walk or a...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Learn How to Help Prevent Skin Cancer
She thought the blemish that refused to heal was simply a persistent pimple. Shelaine...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Why Do Some Prostate Cancer Patients Experience Hot Flashes?
Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) is a common treatment option for patients with advanced stage...
- Posted May 13, 2015
Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
Phthalates, the plasticizing and solvent chemicals found in such products as cosmetics, shampoo, flooring...
- Posted May 8, 2015