- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
Migraine sufferers now have yet another reason to consider quitting tobacco use. New research suggests older...
Every expectant mother prays for a healthy pregnancy, but unfortunately it’s not always easy to identify...
According to a new study, women can accurately recall key pregnancy-related information at least 4 years...
More Cardiovascular News
Exposure to Secondhand Smoke Ups Stroke Risk
Stroke is responsible for one out of every 19 deaths in the U.S. and...
- Posted July 14, 2015
Using ECG to Obtain a More Effective Diagnosis for People with Heart Conditions
Accurate diagnosis is crucial to the health of patients with any type of heart...
- Posted July 7, 2015
The Shocking Reason Why Where You Live Affects Your Odds of Surviving a Stroke
A new map of emergency stroke care in America shows just how much of a...
- Posted June 29, 2015
A Surprising Cause for Female Sexual Difficulties
Difficulties in the bedroom can be trying in any relationship, but a new study...
- Posted June 23, 2015
New Cholesterol Drug Shows Promise, Assuming Insurers Will Pay
PCSK9 inhibitors appear to sharply reduce levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol. Clinical trials of...
- Posted June 16, 2015
Blood Pressure Treatment Could Increase Risk of Stroke
Untreated high blood pressure, or hypertension, wreaks havoc on the body, leading to heart...
- Posted June 5, 2015
Re-evaluating the Benefits of the Nordic Diet
If you’re looking for the best way to protect your heart, it appears that...
- Posted May 26, 2015