- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
Irregular heartbeat is a leading cause of second strokes among adults. New research suggests that regularly...
Preventable but deadly, stroke is the fourth leading cause of mortality in the United States, with...
For long-term well being, managing your mental health is just as important as taking care of...
More Cardiovascular News
Drinking Alcohol Provides No Heart Health Benefit
If you enjoy a class of wine with dinner, you’ve probably heard previous studies...
- Posted July 15, 2014
Blood Donations Could Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease in Shift Workers
Those who work nontraditional hours know from experience that shift works takes a toll...
- Posted July 7, 2014
Midlife Hormone Levels Linked to Heart Disease Risk in Women
As hormone levels change during the transition to menopause, the quality of a woman’s...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Race a Factor in Higher Mortality Risk in Heart Attack Patients
There is a higher risk of death among some African American and Caucasian patients...
- Posted June 24, 2014
Weight Loss Reduces Burden of Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Obese Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
New research from a multidisciplinary team at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Identifying Patients at Higher Risk for Cardiovascular Death
As many as half of Americans over the age of 50 suffer from CAD...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Excessive High-Intensity Exercise Risks Heart Health
More is not always better when it comes to your exercise routine. Overdosing on...
- Posted May 19, 2014