- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
Treating high blood pressure might not require prescription medication in some cases. Researchers with the Susan...
Prompt treatment can be lifesaving for stroke patients, but many hesitate to call 9-1-1 at the...
According to a new study led by investigators at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH), a marker commonly used...
More Cardiovascular News
Migraines Don’t Automatically Increase Risk of Stroke
Migraine sufferers now have yet another reason to consider quitting tobacco use. New research...
- Posted July 29, 2015
Rare but Potentially Fatal Cardiovascular Disorder Can Strike Healthy Pregnant Women
Every expectant mother prays for a healthy pregnancy, but unfortunately it’s not always easy...
- Posted July 21, 2015
Pregnancy Complications May Predict Risk of Future Cardiovascular Disease
According to a new study, women can accurately recall key pregnancy-related information at least...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Exposure to Secondhand Smoke Ups Stroke Risk
Stroke is responsible for one out of every 19 deaths in the U.S. and...
- Posted July 14, 2015
Using ECG to Obtain a More Effective Diagnosis for People with Heart Conditions
Accurate diagnosis is crucial to the health of patients with any type of heart...
- Posted July 7, 2015
The Shocking Reason Why Where You Live Affects Your Odds of Surviving a Stroke
A new map of emergency stroke care in America shows just how much of a...
- Posted June 29, 2015
A Surprising Cause for Female Sexual Difficulties
Difficulties in the bedroom can be trying in any relationship, but a new study...
- Posted June 23, 2015