- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
A stroke is a brain attack that occurs when a blood clot blocks an artery or...
According to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American Society of...
Stroke patients can be up to twice as likely to commit suicide compared with the rest...
More Cardiovascular News
Blood Transfusions After Cardiac Surgery Aren’t Always Necessary
New research has shown that patients having heart surgery do not benefit if doctors...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Sudden Cardiac Death Can Affect Patients with Only Mild Cardiac Muscle Weakness
Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible cause of death in patients with non-ischaemic cardiac...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Alabama Man Is First in US to Receive Evaheart Left Ventricular Assist Device
George “Mac” McAllister had already endured two heart attacks, quadruple-bypass surgery, myopathy, ischemia of...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Childhood Vitamin D Deficiency Increases Risk of Adult Atherosclerosis
Low levels of 25-OH vitamin D in childhood were associated with subclinical atherosclerosis over...
- Posted February 17, 2015
During American Heart Month, Learn to Take Care of Your Heart
February is American Heart Month, the perfect time to be reminded to take care...
- Posted February 10, 2015
When it Comes to Heart Failure, Not All ARBs Are Created Equally
Millions of people take angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) to help treat heart failure. But...
- Posted February 9, 2015
February Is American Heart Month
Some fast facts about women and heart disease: Heart disease is the No. 1...
- Posted February 2, 2015