- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
One of the most dramatic medical emergencies a person can face is rupture of an abdominal aortic...
Past studies have indicated that people with high blood pressure develop changes in their hearts even before symptoms...
If you’re debating about whether you need a flu shot, a new study shows the vaccine...
More Cardiovascular News
Uncovering Genetic Mutations Behind Rare Vascular Disease
The genetic architecture of a debilitating and potentially fatal vascular disease has for the...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Lower Heart Attack Rates Found in Women Who Drink Moderately
Women who drink beer at most once or twice per week may enjoy a...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Birth Control Pills Increase Risk of Common Type of Stroke
Choosing the right type of birth control is a person decision that requires carefully...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Blood Tests Show Elevated Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Obese African-American Teens
Although obesity is becoming a problem among all ethnic groups, African Americans are particularly...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle Already Visible in Young Children
It’s never too early to encourage children to make exercise a regular part of...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Predicting Risk of Future Cardiac Trouble
In patients with chronic ischemic heart disease, a small left ventricle with thick walls,...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Rehab Improves Prognosis of Heart Disease Patients
Rehabilitation is recommended for many patients following a hospital stay for acute heart disease....
- Posted September 2, 2015