- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
A new map of emergency stroke care in America shows just how much of a patchwork system...
Difficulties in the bedroom can be trying in any relationship, but a new study offers insight...
PCSK9 inhibitors appear to sharply reduce levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol. Clinical trials of PCSK9 inhibitor...
More Cardiovascular News
Blood Pressure Treatment Could Increase Risk of Stroke
Untreated high blood pressure, or hypertension, wreaks havoc on the body, leading to heart...
- Posted June 5, 2015
Re-evaluating the Benefits of the Nordic Diet
If you’re looking for the best way to protect your heart, it appears that...
- Posted May 26, 2015
Even Top Athletes Are Vulnerable to Cardiac Abnormalities
We often associate heart troubles with people who lead a sedentary life, but even...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Frailty Predicts Poor Outcomes Amoung Senior Heart Attack Patients
Among seniors with cardiovascular disease, frailty appears to be more predictive than age for...
- Posted May 6, 2015
An Easy Way to Reduce Complications for Pediatric Heart Surgery Patients
Using fresh whole blood from single donors is better than using component blood from...
- Posted May 4, 2015
May Is National Stroke Awareness Month
A stroke is a brain attack that occurs when a blood clot blocks an...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Risk of Cardiac Arrest in Patients on Dialysis May Be Attributed to Family History
According to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American...
- Posted April 20, 2015