- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
New research has shown that patients having heart surgery do not benefit if doctors wait until...
Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible cause of death in patients with non-ischaemic cardiac muscle weakness,...
George “Mac” McAllister had already endured two heart attacks, quadruple-bypass surgery, myopathy, ischemia of the heart...
More Cardiovascular News
Childhood Vitamin D Deficiency Increases Risk of Adult Atherosclerosis
Low levels of 25-OH vitamin D in childhood were associated with subclinical atherosclerosis over...
- Posted February 17, 2015
During American Heart Month, Learn to Take Care of Your Heart
February is American Heart Month, the perfect time to be reminded to take care...
- Posted February 10, 2015
When it Comes to Heart Failure, Not All ARBs Are Created Equally
Millions of people take angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) to help treat heart failure. But...
- Posted February 9, 2015
February Is American Heart Month
Some fast facts about women and heart disease: Heart disease is the No. 1...
- Posted February 2, 2015
Survey Isolates Main Causes for Failed Post-Hospital Care in Acute Heart Failure Patients
A survey, designed by researchers at Vanderbilt University, was recently published online in Annals...
- Posted January 29, 2015
What Can Star Trek Teach Us About Emergency Medicine?
The Star Trek universe is one of the most popular pieces of science fiction...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Using Targeted Drug Therapy for Cardiac Arrhythmia
The heart is controlled by a complex system of electrical signals. If any of...
- Posted December 31, 2014