- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
If you’re looking for the best way to protect your heart, it appears that the benefits...
We often associate heart troubles with people who lead a sedentary life, but even athletes whose...
Among seniors with cardiovascular disease, frailty appears to be more predictive than age for gauging their...
More Cardiovascular News
An Easy Way to Reduce Complications for Pediatric Heart Surgery Patients
Using fresh whole blood from single donors is better than using component blood from...
- Posted May 4, 2015
May Is National Stroke Awareness Month
A stroke is a brain attack that occurs when a blood clot blocks an...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Risk of Cardiac Arrest in Patients on Dialysis May Be Attributed to Family History
According to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Risk of Suicide Doubles After a Stroke
Stroke patients can be up to twice as likely to commit suicide compared with...
- Posted April 14, 2015
Blood Transfusions After Cardiac Surgery Aren’t Always Necessary
New research has shown that patients having heart surgery do not benefit if doctors...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Sudden Cardiac Death Can Affect Patients with Only Mild Cardiac Muscle Weakness
Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible cause of death in patients with non-ischaemic cardiac...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Alabama Man Is First in US to Receive Evaheart Left Ventricular Assist Device
George “Mac” McAllister had already endured two heart attacks, quadruple-bypass surgery, myopathy, ischemia of...
- Posted February 18, 2015