- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
More Cardiovascular News
New Cholesterol Drug Shows Promise, Assuming Insurers Will Pay
PCSK9 inhibitors appear to sharply reduce levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol. Clinical trials of...
- Posted June 16, 2015
Blood Pressure Treatment Could Increase Risk of Stroke
Untreated high blood pressure, or hypertension, wreaks havoc on the body, leading to heart...
- Posted June 5, 2015
Re-evaluating the Benefits of the Nordic Diet
If you’re looking for the best way to protect your heart, it appears that...
- Posted May 26, 2015
Even Top Athletes Are Vulnerable to Cardiac Abnormalities
We often associate heart troubles with people who lead a sedentary life, but even...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Frailty Predicts Poor Outcomes Amoung Senior Heart Attack Patients
Among seniors with cardiovascular disease, frailty appears to be more predictive than age for...
- Posted May 6, 2015
An Easy Way to Reduce Complications for Pediatric Heart Surgery Patients
Using fresh whole blood from single donors is better than using component blood from...
- Posted May 4, 2015
May Is National Stroke Awareness Month
A stroke is a brain attack that occurs when a blood clot blocks an...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Risk of Cardiac Arrest in Patients on Dialysis May Be Attributed to Family History
According to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Risk of Suicide Doubles After a Stroke
Stroke patients can be up to twice as likely to commit suicide compared with...
- Posted April 14, 2015
Blood Transfusions After Cardiac Surgery Aren’t Always Necessary
New research has shown that patients having heart surgery do not benefit if doctors...
- Posted March 20, 2015