- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
More Cardiovascular News
Even Top Athletes Are Vulnerable to Cardiac Abnormalities
We often associate heart troubles with people who lead a sedentary life, but even...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Frailty Predicts Poor Outcomes Amoung Senior Heart Attack Patients
Among seniors with cardiovascular disease, frailty appears to be more predictive than age for...
- Posted May 6, 2015
An Easy Way to Reduce Complications for Pediatric Heart Surgery Patients
Using fresh whole blood from single donors is better than using component blood from...
- Posted May 4, 2015
May Is National Stroke Awareness Month
A stroke is a brain attack that occurs when a blood clot blocks an...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Risk of Cardiac Arrest in Patients on Dialysis May Be Attributed to Family History
According to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Risk of Suicide Doubles After a Stroke
Stroke patients can be up to twice as likely to commit suicide compared with...
- Posted April 14, 2015
Blood Transfusions After Cardiac Surgery Aren’t Always Necessary
New research has shown that patients having heart surgery do not benefit if doctors...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Sudden Cardiac Death Can Affect Patients with Only Mild Cardiac Muscle Weakness
Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible cause of death in patients with non-ischaemic cardiac...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Alabama Man Is First in US to Receive Evaheart Left Ventricular Assist Device
George “Mac” McAllister had already endured two heart attacks, quadruple-bypass surgery, myopathy, ischemia of...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Childhood Vitamin D Deficiency Increases Risk of Adult Atherosclerosis
Low levels of 25-OH vitamin D in childhood were associated with subclinical atherosclerosis over...
- Posted February 17, 2015