- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
More Cardiovascular News
Blood Donations Could Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease in Shift Workers
Those who work nontraditional hours know from experience that shift works takes a toll...
- Posted July 7, 2014
Midlife Hormone Levels Linked to Heart Disease Risk in Women
As hormone levels change during the transition to menopause, the quality of a woman’s...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Race a Factor in Higher Mortality Risk in Heart Attack Patients
There is a higher risk of death among some African American and Caucasian patients...
- Posted June 24, 2014
Weight Loss Reduces Burden of Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Obese Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
New research from a multidisciplinary team at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Identifying Patients at Higher Risk for Cardiovascular Death
As many as half of Americans over the age of 50 suffer from CAD...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Excessive High-Intensity Exercise Risks Heart Health
More is not always better when it comes to your exercise routine. Overdosing on...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Calcium Supplements do Not Increase Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Women
Previous studies have suggested that regular use of calcium supplements may increase risk of...
- Posted May 16, 2014
Who Benefits Most from Taking Aspirin to Prevent Heart Attacks?
For over 30 years, doctors have known that patients can take a low dose...
- Posted May 15, 2014
American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Tips for Preventing Subsequent Strokes
A newly released statement from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recommends that stroke...
- Posted May 6, 2014
Developing Better Drugs for Heart Attacks and Strokes
Two “snapshots” of a receptor which are of critical importance for blood coagulation may...
- Posted May 1, 2014