- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
More Cardiovascular News
Identifying Patients at Higher Risk for Cardiovascular Death
As many as half of Americans over the age of 50 suffer from CAD...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Excessive High-Intensity Exercise Risks Heart Health
More is not always better when it comes to your exercise routine. Overdosing on...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Calcium Supplements do Not Increase Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Women
Previous studies have suggested that regular use of calcium supplements may increase risk of...
- Posted May 16, 2014
Who Benefits Most from Taking Aspirin to Prevent Heart Attacks?
For over 30 years, doctors have known that patients can take a low dose...
- Posted May 15, 2014
American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Tips for Preventing Subsequent Strokes
A newly released statement from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recommends that stroke...
- Posted May 6, 2014
Developing Better Drugs for Heart Attacks and Strokes
Two “snapshots” of a receptor which are of critical importance for blood coagulation may...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Scientists Alter Fat Metabolism in Animals to Prevent Common Type of Heart Disease
Atherosclerosis, a condition that results in stiff, narrow, and hardened arteries, is the main...
- Posted April 23, 2014
Managing Depression and Anxiety in Patients with Heart Disease
Depression following acute cardiac conditions is common, as is generalized anxiety and panic disorders....
- Posted April 16, 2014
Skipping Cardiac Rehab Sessions Linked to Irrational Health Beliefs
How much do you know about your heart health? If you’re getting your health...
- Posted April 16, 2014
Cardiovascular Disease Progresses Similarly in Men and Women
The biological differences between men and women are not always noted in medical studies,...
- Posted December 2, 2013