- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
More Cardiovascular News
Weight Loss Reduces Burden of Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Obese Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
New research from a multidisciplinary team at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Identifying Patients at Higher Risk for Cardiovascular Death
As many as half of Americans over the age of 50 suffer from CAD...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Excessive High-Intensity Exercise Risks Heart Health
More is not always better when it comes to your exercise routine. Overdosing on...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Calcium Supplements do Not Increase Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Women
Previous studies have suggested that regular use of calcium supplements may increase risk of...
- Posted May 16, 2014
Who Benefits Most from Taking Aspirin to Prevent Heart Attacks?
For over 30 years, doctors have known that patients can take a low dose...
- Posted May 15, 2014
American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Tips for Preventing Subsequent Strokes
A newly released statement from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recommends that stroke...
- Posted May 6, 2014
Developing Better Drugs for Heart Attacks and Strokes
Two “snapshots” of a receptor which are of critical importance for blood coagulation may...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Scientists Alter Fat Metabolism in Animals to Prevent Common Type of Heart Disease
Atherosclerosis, a condition that results in stiff, narrow, and hardened arteries, is the main...
- Posted April 23, 2014
Managing Depression and Anxiety in Patients with Heart Disease
Depression following acute cardiac conditions is common, as is generalized anxiety and panic disorders....
- Posted April 16, 2014
Skipping Cardiac Rehab Sessions Linked to Irrational Health Beliefs
How much do you know about your heart health? If you’re getting your health...
- Posted April 16, 2014