- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
More Cardiovascular News
Heart Disease Risk in Women Linked to Sex Hormone Levels
As hormone levels change during the transition to menopause, the quality of a woman’s...
- Posted November 13, 2014
New Device for Heart Failure Promising for Improved Heart Function, Quality of Life
According to lead researcher Dr. William Abraham of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical...
- Posted October 13, 2014
Strict Post-Heart Surgery Blood Sugar Control May Not Be Necessary
According to a study in the October 2014 issue of The Annals of Thoracic...
- Posted October 7, 2014
Understand and Weigh Radiation Risks Before Heart Imaging
Before undergoing heart imaging procedures involving radiation, healthcare providers should help patients understand why...
- Posted October 6, 2014
New Research Identifies Emotional Impact on Stroke Patients
The physical challenges associated with recovery from a stroke are well documented. However, the...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Linked to Decreased Risk for Coronary Heart Disease
Polyunsaturated fatty acids in our diet can be found in fish, vegetable oils, and...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Blood Clot Treatment Effectiveness Compared in Study
In an analysis of the results of nearly 50 randomized trials that examined treatments...
- Posted September 22, 2014
New Targets for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension Identified
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago have identified two new potential therapeutic...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Irregular Heartbeat in Mature Women May be Limited Through Exercise
According to new research in the Journal of the American Heart Association, increasing the...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Increased Ablation for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Unnecessary
Persistent atrial fibrillation (AF) is an abnormal heart rhythm. According to a new study,...
- Posted September 5, 2014