- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
More Cardiovascular News
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Linked to Decreased Risk for Coronary Heart Disease
Polyunsaturated fatty acids in our diet can be found in fish, vegetable oils, and...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Blood Clot Treatment Effectiveness Compared in Study
In an analysis of the results of nearly 50 randomized trials that examined treatments...
- Posted September 22, 2014
New Targets for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension Identified
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago have identified two new potential therapeutic...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Irregular Heartbeat in Mature Women May be Limited Through Exercise
According to new research in the Journal of the American Heart Association, increasing the...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Increased Ablation for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Unnecessary
Persistent atrial fibrillation (AF) is an abnormal heart rhythm. According to a new study,...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Cardiovascular Disease Linked to Foot Sensation Loss in Diabetic Patients
Experts have discovered that loss of sensation in the feet, a result of diabetes,...
- Posted August 22, 2014
First Gene Therapy Trial Launched for Heart Patients with Mechanical Pumps
Heart failure occurs when the heart no longer pumps blood effectively. Some individuals with...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Stroke and Cognitive Decline Increases the Risk of Death in Older Adults
Declining memory and cognitive ability aren’t just normal signs of aging. Noticeable difficulty in...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Monitoring Pulse Could Prevent a Second Stroke
Irregular heartbeat is a leading cause of second strokes among adults. New research suggests...
- Posted July 28, 2014
Good News for an Aging Population
Preventable but deadly, stroke is the fourth leading cause of mortality in the United...
- Posted July 24, 2014