- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
More Cardiovascular News
Irregular Heartbeat in Mature Women May be Limited Through Exercise
According to new research in the Journal of the American Heart Association, increasing the...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Increased Ablation for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Unnecessary
Persistent atrial fibrillation (AF) is an abnormal heart rhythm. According to a new study,...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Cardiovascular Disease Linked to Foot Sensation Loss in Diabetic Patients
Experts have discovered that loss of sensation in the feet, a result of diabetes,...
- Posted August 22, 2014
First Gene Therapy Trial Launched for Heart Patients with Mechanical Pumps
Heart failure occurs when the heart no longer pumps blood effectively. Some individuals with...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Stroke and Cognitive Decline Increases the Risk of Death in Older Adults
Declining memory and cognitive ability aren’t just normal signs of aging. Noticeable difficulty in...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Monitoring Pulse Could Prevent a Second Stroke
Irregular heartbeat is a leading cause of second strokes among adults. New research suggests...
- Posted July 28, 2014
Good News for an Aging Population
Preventable but deadly, stroke is the fourth leading cause of mortality in the United...
- Posted July 24, 2014
Stress, Depression Linked to High Stroke Risk
For long-term well being, managing your mental health is just as important as taking...
- Posted July 17, 2014
Drinking Alcohol Provides No Heart Health Benefit
If you enjoy a class of wine with dinner, you’ve probably heard previous studies...
- Posted July 15, 2014
Blood Donations Could Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease in Shift Workers
Those who work nontraditional hours know from experience that shift works takes a toll...
- Posted July 7, 2014