- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
More Cardiovascular News
Sudden Cardiac Death Can Affect Patients with Only Mild Cardiac Muscle Weakness
Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible cause of death in patients with non-ischaemic cardiac...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Alabama Man Is First in US to Receive Evaheart Left Ventricular Assist Device
George “Mac” McAllister had already endured two heart attacks, quadruple-bypass surgery, myopathy, ischemia of...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Childhood Vitamin D Deficiency Increases Risk of Adult Atherosclerosis
Low levels of 25-OH vitamin D in childhood were associated with subclinical atherosclerosis over...
- Posted February 17, 2015
During American Heart Month, Learn to Take Care of Your Heart
February is American Heart Month, the perfect time to be reminded to take care...
- Posted February 10, 2015
When it Comes to Heart Failure, Not All ARBs Are Created Equally
Millions of people take angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) to help treat heart failure. But...
- Posted February 9, 2015
February Is American Heart Month
Some fast facts about women and heart disease: Heart disease is the No. 1...
- Posted February 2, 2015
Survey Isolates Main Causes for Failed Post-Hospital Care in Acute Heart Failure Patients
A survey, designed by researchers at Vanderbilt University, was recently published online in Annals...
- Posted January 29, 2015
What Can Star Trek Teach Us About Emergency Medicine?
The Star Trek universe is one of the most popular pieces of science fiction...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Using Targeted Drug Therapy for Cardiac Arrhythmia
The heart is controlled by a complex system of electrical signals. If any of...
- Posted December 31, 2014
Surprising Factors That Affect Your Heart Health
Fatigue, increased irritability, and feeling demoralized, may raise a healthy man or woman’s risk...
- Posted December 5, 2014