- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
A new study by scientists at Seattle Children’s Research Institute,University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center found that...
Recently, researchers encountered a heartbreaking setback in their quest to cure HIV infection. The child known...
Family and cultural pressures to conform to prescribed masculine behaviors create social isolation and distress that...
More HIV News
HIV Patient Nutrition More Important Than Previously Assumed
Roughly 25 million Africans live with HIV, many of whom now have access to...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Alcohol Linked to Advanced Liver Disease in HIV/HCV Patients
People co-infected with both HIV and chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection have good...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Signaling Pathway Identified that Suppresses Immune Cells During HIV Infection
During HIV infection, immune cells gradually become exhausted and lose their ability to combat...
- Posted December 2, 2013
New Strain of HIV Causes AIDS More Quickly
A new recombinant HIV strain causes AIDS more quickly than ever before, researchers report....
- Posted November 28, 2013
Mapping Genes Linked to HIV Resistance Could Suggest New Ways to Clear Virus
When a person is infected by HIV, there is a series of genetic changes...
- Posted October 28, 2013
Levels of Hidden Pools of Virus in HIV Patients Greater Than Previously Thought
A major issue with trying to permanently cure HIV is that inactive pools of...
- Posted October 25, 2013
Protein in Breast Milk May Help Block HIV Infection in Newborns
A team of researchers has identified a protein in breast milk that could help...
- Posted October 22, 2013