- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
Antiviral therapies can keep the HIV virus from multiplying, but no drug can cure infection so...
Researchers at Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute (Sanford-Burnham) have identified a protein that could improve the body’s...
The University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Michael Saag, M.D. has become widely recognized for helping turn the...
More HIV News
Anti-HIV Agent Is so Powerful it Can Work in a Vaccine
In a remarkable new advance against the virus that causes AIDS, scientists from the...
- Posted February 27, 2015
Smartphone Accessory Allows for Rapid Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
Did you know that your smartphone has the potential to save your life? A...
- Posted February 11, 2015
HIV May Still Lurk in ‘Quiet’ Immune Cells
Drugs for HIV suppress infection, but they still can’t eliminate it because the medication...
- Posted February 10, 2015
The First Man Cured of HIV Speaks Out
Timothy Ray Brown, long known only as the “Berlin Patient” had HIV for 12...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Using Social Media to Stop the Spread of HIV/AIDS
Your favorite social media network may be more than just a fun way to...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Herpes Virus Drives HIV Infection Among Non-Injecting Drug Users
Understanding HIV infection is crucial to stopping the spread of the disease. HIV and its...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Anti-HIV Medications Can Damage Fetal Hearts
A study by a Wayne State University and Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit Medical...
- Posted December 1, 2014