- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) applauds the new licensing agreement between the Medicines Patent...
HIV infects specific cells of the immune system, called CD4 cells or T-cells. Over time, HIV...
Until researchers find a cure for HIV/AIDS, compliance with treatment protocols is our best hope at...
More HIV News
Study Helps Scientists Better Understand Why HIV Causes Life-Long Infection
A new study by scientists at Seattle Children’s Research Institute,University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research...
- Posted July 21, 2014
‘Mississippi Baby’ Has Detectable HIV
Recently, researchers encountered a heartbreaking setback in their quest to cure HIV infection. The...
- Posted July 15, 2014
Pressure to Conform to Masculine Norms May Fuel HIV Risk Among Gay Black Men
Family and cultural pressures to conform to prescribed masculine behaviors create social isolation and...
- Posted June 12, 2014
HIV Patient Nutrition More Important Than Previously Assumed
Roughly 25 million Africans live with HIV, many of whom now have access to...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Alcohol Linked to Advanced Liver Disease in HIV/HCV Patients
People co-infected with both HIV and chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection have good...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Signaling Pathway Identified that Suppresses Immune Cells During HIV Infection
During HIV infection, immune cells gradually become exhausted and lose their ability to combat...
- Posted December 2, 2013
New Strain of HIV Causes AIDS More Quickly
A new recombinant HIV strain causes AIDS more quickly than ever before, researchers report....
- Posted November 28, 2013