- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
More HIV News
Personalized Plans Help HIV Patients Better Follow Their Treatments
Patients for many diseases can have difficulty sticking to their treatment regimens and taking...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Mutation Found in HIV That Reduces Drug Resistance
A natural but rare mutation occurring in the genome of HIV makes the virus...
- Posted September 13, 2012
Sequence of HIV Genome Reveals Vaccine’s Effects
In a major breakthrough, scientists have been able to show that on a molecular...
- Posted September 10, 2012
No Detectable HIV Left in Patient After Bone Marrow Transplant and Antivirals
Anti-retroviral drugs, together with a bone marrow transplant seem to have completely eliminated HIV...
- Posted July 27, 2012
Drug Regimen Being Tested For HIV Infection Prevention
A drug called maraviroc is part of current treatments for HIV infection, and researchers...
- Posted July 24, 2012
Identifying HIV Patients with Risky Behavior Essential to Prevent Spread of Virus
A one-size-fits-all approach is not sufficient to stem the spread of HIV, according to...
- Posted July 16, 2012
Patients With Multiple HIV Infections May Be Widespread
Being infected with multiple forms of HIV is called superinfection, and complicates treatment. A...
- Posted June 7, 2012
Changing Immune System Gives Insights into HIV Infection
Research in a monkey model of HIV infection has shown that the immune system...
- Posted May 30, 2012
Anti-HIV Stem Cells Tested as Treatment in Mouse Models
In a new approach to the treatment of HIV, researchers have tested transplants of...
- Posted May 4, 2012
HIV Not Treated Effectively in the Homeless
Progress in the treatment of HIV has flourished in the last few decades, with...
- Posted April 27, 2012