- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
More HIV News
New Strain of HIV Causes AIDS More Quickly
A new recombinant HIV strain causes AIDS more quickly than ever before, researchers report....
- Posted November 28, 2013
Mapping Genes Linked to HIV Resistance Could Suggest New Ways to Clear Virus
When a person is infected by HIV, there is a series of genetic changes...
- Posted October 28, 2013
Levels of Hidden Pools of Virus in HIV Patients Greater Than Previously Thought
A major issue with trying to permanently cure HIV is that inactive pools of...
- Posted October 25, 2013
Protein in Breast Milk May Help Block HIV Infection in Newborns
A team of researchers has identified a protein in breast milk that could help...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Better Understanding of How HIV Replicates Could Help Researchers Fight Infection
Understanding how HIV replicates is key to finding a way to block the virus....
- Posted September 20, 2013
New HIV Vaccine Strategy Increases Targets for the Immune System to Recognize
Increasing the ability of immune cells to recognize HIV infection is being lauded as...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Infant “Functionally Cured” of HIV Infection
Researchers have reported the first “cure” of HIV in a young child. The infant...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Many Patients Don’t Tell Health Care Staff They Are HIV-Positive
The treatment and care of individuals infected with HIV may be impaired, doctors say,...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Personalized Plans Help HIV Patients Better Follow Their Treatments
Patients for many diseases can have difficulty sticking to their treatment regimens and taking...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Mutation Found in HIV That Reduces Drug Resistance
A natural but rare mutation occurring in the genome of HIV makes the virus...
- Posted September 13, 2012