- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
More HIV News
Better Understanding of How HIV Replicates Could Help Researchers Fight Infection
Understanding how HIV replicates is key to finding a way to block the virus....
- Posted September 20, 2013
HIV Can Be Eliminated from the Body with New Candidate Vaccine
A newly developed vaccine against HIV has been shown to be effective against the...
- Posted September 11, 2013
New HIV Vaccine Strategy Increases Targets for the Immune System to Recognize
Increasing the ability of immune cells to recognize HIV infection is being lauded as...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Infant “Functionally Cured” of HIV Infection
Researchers have reported the first “cure” of HIV in a young child. The infant...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Many Patients Don’t Tell Health Care Staff They Are HIV-Positive
The treatment and care of individuals infected with HIV may be impaired, doctors say,...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Personalized Plans Help HIV Patients Better Follow Their Treatments
Patients for many diseases can have difficulty sticking to their treatment regimens and taking...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Mutation Found in HIV That Reduces Drug Resistance
A natural but rare mutation occurring in the genome of HIV makes the virus...
- Posted September 13, 2012
Sequence of HIV Genome Reveals Vaccine’s Effects
In a major breakthrough, scientists have been able to show that on a molecular...
- Posted September 10, 2012
No Detectable HIV Left in Patient After Bone Marrow Transplant and Antivirals
Anti-retroviral drugs, together with a bone marrow transplant seem to have completely eliminated HIV...
- Posted July 27, 2012
Drug Regimen Being Tested For HIV Infection Prevention
A drug called maraviroc is part of current treatments for HIV infection, and researchers...
- Posted July 24, 2012