- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
More HIV News
Mapping Genes Linked to HIV Resistance Could Suggest New Ways to Clear Virus
When a person is infected by HIV, there is a series of genetic changes...
- Posted October 28, 2013
Levels of Hidden Pools of Virus in HIV Patients Greater Than Previously Thought
A major issue with trying to permanently cure HIV is that inactive pools of...
- Posted October 25, 2013
Protein in Breast Milk May Help Block HIV Infection in Newborns
A team of researchers has identified a protein in breast milk that could help...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Better Understanding of How HIV Replicates Could Help Researchers Fight Infection
Understanding how HIV replicates is key to finding a way to block the virus....
- Posted September 20, 2013
New HIV Vaccine Strategy Increases Targets for the Immune System to Recognize
Increasing the ability of immune cells to recognize HIV infection is being lauded as...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Infant “Functionally Cured” of HIV Infection
Researchers have reported the first “cure” of HIV in a young child. The infant...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Many Patients Don’t Tell Health Care Staff They Are HIV-Positive
The treatment and care of individuals infected with HIV may be impaired, doctors say,...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Personalized Plans Help HIV Patients Better Follow Their Treatments
Patients for many diseases can have difficulty sticking to their treatment regimens and taking...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Mutation Found in HIV That Reduces Drug Resistance
A natural but rare mutation occurring in the genome of HIV makes the virus...
- Posted September 13, 2012
Sequence of HIV Genome Reveals Vaccine’s Effects
In a major breakthrough, scientists have been able to show that on a molecular...
- Posted September 10, 2012