- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
Dr. Amit Pandya, Professor of Dermatology at UT Southwestern, has improved a technique to transplant pigment cells...
Medical evidence supports the potential for acupuncture to be significantly more effective in the treatment of...
Do you have a favorite black sweater, but you’re afraid to wear it because of dandruff?...
More Skin News
How to Prevent and Treat Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hair, also known as “razor bumps,” are a common skin condition, particularly in...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Stay Safe and Avoid Frostbite
Frostbite occurs when the skin – and sometimes the tissue beneath the skin –...
- Posted January 16, 2015
Antioxidant Found in Grapes Shows Potential as Acne Treatment
UCLA researchers have demonstrated how resveratrol, an antioxidant derived from grapes and found in...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Dermatologist Tips on Caring for Tattooed Skin
Tattoos are a popular way to express yourself and change your appearance. In fact,...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Get Clearer Skin by Reducing Stress
While commonly linked anecdotally, proving the relationship between stress and inflammatory skin conditions, such...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Nine Tips for Keeping Your Toenails Healthy This Summer
When it’s sandal weather, people want their feet to look great. But many people...
- Posted June 16, 2014
5 Foods for Radiant Summer Skin
When it comes to obtaining a glowing complexion, what you put in your body...
- Posted June 5, 2014