- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
Psoriasis is a common skin condition that affects millions of Americans. This disease can have a...
Although people with more than 50 moles have an increased risk of developing melanoma, those with...
The excitement of a newborn baby turned to worry when a few weeks after Lorenzo Torres-Ramirez...
More Skin News
A New Way to Detect Nanoparticles in Sunscreen
Many sunscreen lotions have nanoparticles of titanium oxide. They provide UV protection: like a...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Dr. Amit Pandya Develops Unique Treatment for Vitiligo
Dr. Amit Pandya, Professor of Dermatology at UT Southwestern, has improved a technique to transplant...
- Posted July 23, 2015
A Unique Use for Acupuncture Treatments
Medical evidence supports the potential for acupuncture to be significantly more effective in the...
- Posted July 21, 2015
Tips to Treat and Control Dandruff
Do you have a favorite black sweater, but you’re afraid to wear it because...
- Posted February 16, 2015
How to Prevent and Treat Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hair, also known as “razor bumps,” are a common skin condition, particularly in...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Stay Safe and Avoid Frostbite
Frostbite occurs when the skin – and sometimes the tissue beneath the skin –...
- Posted January 16, 2015
Antioxidant Found in Grapes Shows Potential as Acne Treatment
UCLA researchers have demonstrated how resveratrol, an antioxidant derived from grapes and found in...
- Posted October 8, 2014