- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
While commonly linked anecdotally, proving the relationship between stress and inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne,...
When it’s sandal weather, people want their feet to look great. But many people allow their...
When it comes to obtaining a glowing complexion, what you put in your body is just...
More Skin News
Banning Tanning for Minors Under 18
Indoor tanning is popular among teens who want to prepare for prom, homecoming, and...
- Posted May 30, 2014
Sunburn Monitor Helps Prevent Skin Damage
Every sunburn you get increases your risk for developing skin cancer at some point...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Radiation Best Treatment for Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma is a rare and aggressive skin cancer that is difficult to...
- Posted May 12, 2014
Function of Nerves in the Skin Gives Clues to Treating Eczema
While much research has focused on the role of the immune system in the...
- Posted October 3, 2013
Acne Linked to Specific Bacterial Strains on the Skin
Whether you have clear, healthy skin or troubles with acne may be determined by...
- Posted March 1, 2013
High Dairy Consumption May Inflame Acne
Although the link between our diet and acne isn’t entirely clear, a review of...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Genetic Cause of Eczema Discovered
Researchers have discovered that a common type of eczema has a genetic cause. Mutations...
- Posted December 21, 2012