- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
When insect lands on your arm, it moves the tiny hairs on your skin just enough...
As your children head back to school, you’ve probably spent quite a bit of time making...
Psoriasis is a common skin condition that affects millions of Americans. This disease can have a...
More Skin News
Fewer Moles May Result in More Aggressive Melanoma
Although people with more than 50 moles have an increased risk of developing melanoma,...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Eczema Is Common in Infants, But Easily Treated
The excitement of a newborn baby turned to worry when a few weeks after...
- Posted August 24, 2015
A New Way to Detect Nanoparticles in Sunscreen
Many sunscreen lotions have nanoparticles of titanium oxide. They provide UV protection: like a...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Dr. Amit Pandya Develops Unique Treatment for Vitiligo
Dr. Amit Pandya, Professor of Dermatology at UT Southwestern, has improved a technique to transplant...
- Posted July 23, 2015
A Unique Use for Acupuncture Treatments
Medical evidence supports the potential for acupuncture to be significantly more effective in the...
- Posted July 21, 2015
Tips to Treat and Control Dandruff
Do you have a favorite black sweater, but you’re afraid to wear it because...
- Posted February 16, 2015
How to Prevent and Treat Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hair, also known as “razor bumps,” are a common skin condition, particularly in...
- Posted February 5, 2015