- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
Frostbite occurs when the skin – and sometimes the tissue beneath the skin – freezes due...
UCLA researchers have demonstrated how resveratrol, an antioxidant derived from grapes and found in wine, works...
Tattoos are a popular way to express yourself and change your appearance. In fact, more than...
More Skin News
Get Clearer Skin by Reducing Stress
While commonly linked anecdotally, proving the relationship between stress and inflammatory skin conditions, such...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Nine Tips for Keeping Your Toenails Healthy This Summer
When it’s sandal weather, people want their feet to look great. But many people...
- Posted June 16, 2014
5 Foods for Radiant Summer Skin
When it comes to obtaining a glowing complexion, what you put in your body...
- Posted June 5, 2014
Banning Tanning for Minors Under 18
Indoor tanning is popular among teens who want to prepare for prom, homecoming, and...
- Posted May 30, 2014
Sunburn Monitor Helps Prevent Skin Damage
Every sunburn you get increases your risk for developing skin cancer at some point...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Radiation Best Treatment for Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma is a rare and aggressive skin cancer that is difficult to...
- Posted May 12, 2014
Function of Nerves in the Skin Gives Clues to Treating Eczema
While much research has focused on the role of the immune system in the...
- Posted October 3, 2013