- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
Zinc is one of the most important essential trace metals in human nutrition and lifestyle, according...
Preservatives in packaged foods are often criticized for their role in promoting obesity and other health...
Essential oils do more than just add pretty smells to your favorite bath and body products....
More Nutrition News
Improving the Taste of Low-Fat Cheeses and Cakes
If you’re watching what you eat, you’re in luck! Low-fat cheeses and cakes that...
- Posted July 16, 2014
The Danger of Adding Sugar to a High-Fat Western Diet
A high-fructose, high-fat diet can cause harmful effects to the livers of adult rats,...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Children Following a Mediterranean Diet Less Likely to Be Overweight
Adults often turn to the Mediterranean diet to deal with weight issues, but new...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Food Marketing Creates False Sense of Health
If you struggle to figure out what to buy at the grocery store, you’re...
- Posted June 20, 2014
Lower Vitamin D Levels Linked to Premature Death
Vitamin D does more than just promote healthy bones. Researchers at the University of...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Montmorency Tart Cherries Offer Health Benefits for Cyclists
A recent U.K. study published in the journal Nutrients illustrates the potential health benefits of cherries. The...
- Posted June 10, 2014
Plan Ahead to Keep Summer Travel Healthy
If you’re hitting the road for a summer vacation, plan ahead to avoid resorting...
- Posted June 6, 2014