- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
Doctoral student Kiran Hasygar and Assistant Professor Ville Hietakangas from the Department of Biosciences and Institute...
“There’s a reason – well, several – why so many diseases are increasing in frequency in...
About two-thirds of FDA recalled dietary supplements analyzed still contained banned drugs at least 6 months...
More Nutrition News
Price Gap Between More and Less Healthy Foods Grows in the UK
A recent study, published in the journal PLOS One, tracked the price of 94...
- Posted November 12, 2014
Diet and Exercise Offer Major Benefits for Pregnant Women
It might not be obvious on the scales, but healthy eating and increased physical...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Study Indicates Polyunsaturated Oil Is the Healthier Option
A new study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association reveals that the...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Sandwiches Are a Surprising Contributor to Sodium Intake
According to new study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and...
- Posted October 15, 2014
New Game App Teaches Kids About Healthy Eating and Physical Activity
A new app from Henry Ford Health System is hoping to teach kids through...
- Posted October 10, 2014
Research Studies Effects of Protein Supplementation by Male Athletes
Protein supplement use by athletes on the rise, and a group of researchers has...
- Posted September 29, 2014
Recommended Five a Day May Keep Depression Away
New research suggests that fruit and vegetable consumption could be as good for your...
- Posted September 25, 2014