- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
A new study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association reveals that the type of...
According to new study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, sandwiches...
A new app from Henry Ford Health System is hoping to teach kids through fun games...
More Nutrition News
Research Studies Effects of Protein Supplementation by Male Athletes
Protein supplement use by athletes on the rise, and a group of researchers has...
- Posted September 29, 2014
Recommended Five a Day May Keep Depression Away
New research suggests that fruit and vegetable consumption could be as good for your...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Loyola Family Medicine Physician Talks about the Pros and Cons of Supplements
There are whole stores filled with alternative medications, from multivitamins to supplements that pledge...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Eggs from Backyard Chickens May Pose Consumption Problems
What you don’t know about your chickens could hurt you or others. Whether you’re...
- Posted September 19, 2014
Understanding Calorie Context on Food Labels Encourages Healthy Food Choices
Many people are unaware of how the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s mandated nutrition...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Celiac Disease may not be Sufficiently Controlled by Gluten-Free Diet
Celiac disease, a chronic inflammatory disorder affecting the small intestine that can result in...
- Posted September 5, 2014
World Health Organization Studying Micronutrient Fortification of Condiments and Seasonings
Micronutrient deficiencies affect the health and cognitive development of at least one-third of the...
- Posted September 4, 2014