- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
What you don’t know about your chickens could hurt you or others. Whether you’re raising chickens...
Many people are unaware of how the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s mandated nutrition labels, based...
Celiac disease, a chronic inflammatory disorder affecting the small intestine that can result in malnutrition, is...
More Nutrition News
World Health Organization Studying Micronutrient Fortification of Condiments and Seasonings
Micronutrient deficiencies affect the health and cognitive development of at least one-third of the...
- Posted September 4, 2014
To Get Key Health and Nutrition Benefits, Double Fruit and Vegetable Intake
New research highlighting a significant shortfall in fruit and vegetable consumption in people’s diets...
- Posted August 27, 2014
French Researchers Study How Lipids Affect Brain Function
Consuming polyunsaturated fatty acids (such as omega-3 fatty acids) is widely recognized as being...
- Posted August 15, 2014
Pistachios May Benefit Those with Type 2 Diabetes
If you suffer from type 2 diabetes, Penn State researchers say eating pistachios is...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Freezing Blueberries Improves Antioxidant Availability
Blueberries pack a powerful antioxidant punch, whether eaten fresh or from the freezer. However,...
- Posted July 31, 2014
Farmers Market Vouchers Boost Produce Consumption
Low-income families tend to consume diets low in fruits and vegetables, due to poor...
- Posted July 30, 2014
8 Ways Zinc Affects the Human Body
Zinc is one of the most important essential trace metals in human nutrition and...
- Posted July 24, 2014