- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
A recent study from the University of Scranton’s Journal of Clinical Phycology says only 8 percent...
At a time when we most want to look and feel our best, we seem to...
Most of us think of the hungry as adults who are in between jobs and struggling...
More Nutrition News
How Healthy Is Your Yogurt?
A new report, Culture Wars: How the Food Giants Turned Yogurt, a Health Food,...
- Posted December 9, 2014
Keep Yourself Healthy This Holiday Season
It’s a sad statistical fact: The holidays, from Christmas to New Year’s, are a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Novel Nutrition Plan Sparks Debate
Personalized diet plans will not be widely accepted by the public until regulations are...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Looking at Growth in Response to Nutrition
Doctoral student Kiran Hasygar and Assistant Professor Ville Hietakangas from the Department of Biosciences...
- Posted November 25, 2014
4 Tips for Getting Seriously Healthy
“There’s a reason – well, several – why so many diseases are increasing in...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Many Recalled Dietary Supplements Still Have Banned Ingredients
About two-thirds of FDA recalled dietary supplements analyzed still contained banned drugs at least...
- Posted November 18, 2014
Price Gap Between More and Less Healthy Foods Grows in the UK
A recent study, published in the journal PLOS One, tracked the price of 94...
- Posted November 12, 2014