- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
Nuts and Seeds
More Nuts and Seeds News
Eating Nuts May Help Moderate Mood and Cardiac Function in Obese Patients
Scientists have found that regularly consuming nuts can have healthful effects for people suffering...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Pistachios Beat Out Pretzels as Healthy Snack For Managing Weight
Pretzels may be low in fat and calories, but pistachios are a bigger boost...
- Posted May 4, 2011
Not All Fat in Pistachio Nuts is Absorbed by the Body
Pistachios are a healthy snack for those trying to lose weight, rich in nutrients...
- Posted April 11, 2011
Walnuts Have Highest Level of Antioxidants
New research shows that walnuts have the most antioxidants among common nuts. Nutritionists advice...
- Posted March 28, 2011
Chia Seed Health Benefits
The chia seed- yes, the same seed used in Chia Pets- is another one...
- Posted February 23, 2011
Top 14 Foods for Improved Health and Wellness
A variety of whole grains, fruits, veggies, and nuts can do your body a...
- Posted January 16, 2011
Dark Chocolate Health Benefits
Though it often gets a bad rap as mere candy, dark chocolate can actually...
- Posted January 14, 2011