- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
Essential oils do more than just add pretty smells to your favorite bath and body products....
More Spices News
Saffron Compound May Protect Cells that Insulate Neurons in the Brain
A compound isolated from the spice saffron could be a potent protector of an...
- Posted November 8, 2011
Saffron Effective in Fighting Liver Cancer in Animal Models
Saffron, a yellow spice used often in Indian cuisine, contain compounds that are effective...
- Posted August 23, 2011
Cinnamon Extracts Could Have Medicinal Uses Against Infection, Alzheimer’s
Treating a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease with an extract of cinnamon is effective...
- Posted June 28, 2011
Spices and Herbs Can Boost Sex Life
A new review of the scientific literature highlights the foods that can help boost...
- Posted March 28, 2011
Active Ingredient in the Spice Turmeric Could Help Fight Cancer
A compound isolated from turmeric could help battle cancer, new research suggests. The compound...
- Posted March 2, 2011
Turmeric Compound Helps Stroke Recovery in Animal Models
Researchers working to discover new drugs naturally found in plants have found that a...
- Posted December 15, 2010
The Health Benefits of Cloves
Brief History of Cloves The clove (Eugenia aromatica) is a pink flower bud of...
- Posted September 17, 2008