- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
More Vegetables News
Organic Tomatoes Smaller, But Contain More Sugars, Vitamin C and Anti-Oxidants
Compared to conventional farm produce, organically-grown tomatoes have quite different nutritional content, a new...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Fruits and Vegetables Can Ease Chronic Kidney Disease
A new study has found that increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables in...
- Posted February 8, 2013
Gene Variant Linked to Diabetes Eased By Beta-Carotene
For people with a particular genetic variant linked to a higher risk of diabetes,...
- Posted January 23, 2013
Compounds in Broccoli Reduces Leukemia Growth in the Lab
Cancer researchers have found that the growth of leukemia cells is reduced when cells...
- Posted December 12, 2012
Compound Found in Garlic Better than Antibiotics to Kill Food-Borne Bacteria
In comparing commonly used antibiotics to a compound isolated from garlic, researchers have found...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Purple Potatoes Help Reduce Hypertension in Patients
A variety of potatoes with a purple skin has the potential to help lower...
- Posted February 1, 2012
Compound Isolated from Chinese Mushrooms May Complement Chemotherapy
Researchers have isolated a compound from a type of poisonous mushroom that increases the...
- Posted October 18, 2011