- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
Natural & Alternative Remedies
As many as 1 in 6 adults worldwide may suffer from chronic constipation and, over time,...
Cannabis Science, Inc., a U.S. Company specializing in cannabis formulation-based drug development and related consulting, has...
More Natural & Alternative Remedies News
Active Compound in Chinese Herbal Medicine May Be Effective to Ease Alzheimer’s Plaques
A compound found in an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine can change gene...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Literature Supports Positive Effect of Acupuncture on Exercise, But More Studies Required
A review of current literature has found that while research supports the idea that...
- Posted January 14, 2013
Some Herbal Sunscreens Effective to Block Effects of UV
A review of sunscreens based on herbal components has found that the products are...
- Posted August 6, 2012
Botanical Extract Acts As An Anti-Inflammatory
Inflammation in the digestive tract or lungs is behind some of the harm caused...
- Posted July 25, 2012
Algae Extract Increases Levels of Good Cholesterol
A liquid extract from algae has a healthful effect on cholesterol levels in the...
- Posted July 13, 2012
Frankincense Contains Anti-Inflammatories, Could Have Medicinal Uses
Frankincense is the resin of a particular species of tree, and in addition to...
- Posted July 10, 2012
Meditation Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
For at-risk groups, such as those with high blood pressure, meditation can reduce the...
- Posted June 6, 2012