- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
Natural & Alternative Remedies
More Natural & Alternative Remedies News
Some Herbal Sunscreens Effective to Block Effects of UV
A review of sunscreens based on herbal components has found that the products are...
- Posted August 6, 2012
Botanical Extract Acts As An Anti-Inflammatory
Inflammation in the digestive tract or lungs is behind some of the harm caused...
- Posted July 25, 2012
Algae Extract Increases Levels of Good Cholesterol
A liquid extract from algae has a healthful effect on cholesterol levels in the...
- Posted July 13, 2012
Frankincense Contains Anti-Inflammatories, Could Have Medicinal Uses
Frankincense is the resin of a particular species of tree, and in addition to...
- Posted July 10, 2012
Meditation Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
For at-risk groups, such as those with high blood pressure, meditation can reduce the...
- Posted June 6, 2012
Consuming Probiotics Relieves Antibiotic Side Effects
Disturbances of the gut, notably diarrhea, can be a side effect of treatment with...
- Posted May 8, 2012
Compounds in Licorice Fight Tooth Decay and Gum Disease
Researchers studying the properties of licorice, a traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine, report that...
- Posted January 5, 2012