- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
All posts tagged "Apolipoprotein E"
Gene Variants Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease
Mutations in the gene that codes for apolipoprotein E are linked to Alzheimer’s disease. New research suggests that a group of other genes can also contribute to developing sporadic forms of the disease. One of our genes...
- Posted December 23, 2011
Alzheimer’s Risk Gene Causes Changes in Shapes of Brain Protein Deposits
Researchers have used a newly discovered class of biomarkers to investigate the possibility that the shape of brain protein deposits is different in people with Alzheimer’s who have the highest-risk gene type than in those with the...
- Posted July 14, 2010