- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
All posts tagged "Apolipoprotein E"
Gene Variants Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease
Mutations in the gene that codes for apolipoprotein E are linked to Alzheimer’s disease. New research suggests that a group of other genes can also contribute to developing sporadic forms of the disease. One of our genes...
- Posted December 23, 2011
Alzheimer’s Risk Gene Causes Changes in Shapes of Brain Protein Deposits
Researchers have used a newly discovered class of biomarkers to investigate the possibility that the shape of brain protein deposits is different in people with Alzheimer’s who have the highest-risk gene type than in those with the...
- Posted July 14, 2010