- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "Apolipoprotein E"
Gene Variants Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease
Mutations in the gene that codes for apolipoprotein E are linked to Alzheimer’s disease. New research suggests that a group of other genes can also contribute to developing sporadic forms of the disease. One of our genes...
- Posted December 23, 2011
Alzheimer’s Risk Gene Causes Changes in Shapes of Brain Protein Deposits
Researchers have used a newly discovered class of biomarkers to investigate the possibility that the shape of brain protein deposits is different in people with Alzheimer’s who have the highest-risk gene type than in those with the...
- Posted July 14, 2010