- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
All posts tagged "astaxanthin"
Astaxanthin Has Potential for Treating Kidney Disease in Diabetes
Researchers have found that astaxanthin, a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment with powerful antioxidant properties that exists naturally in various plants, algae, and seafood has a protective effect against several harmful effects caused by high glucose exposure as...
- Posted September 13, 2009