- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "blood glucose"
Vitamin B6 Information
What is Vitamin B6? Foods that provide vitamin B6 The Recommended Dietary Allowance for vitamin B6 for adults Vitamin B6 deficiency Issues and controversies about vitamin B6 The relationship between vitamin B6, homocysteine, and heart disease The...
- Posted July 20, 2010
Low Skeletal Muscle Mass Associated With Insulin Resistance
Dieting to be thin is on its own not enough to stave off diabetes. It is also important to be fit and, in particular, to have good muscle mass and strength. Sarcopenia – low skeletal muscle mass...
- Posted May 28, 2010
Gene Variants Identified That Increase Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
An international research consortium has found 13 new genetic variants that influence blood glucose regulation, insulin resistance, and the function of insulin-secreting beta cells in populations of European descent.
- Posted January 18, 2010