- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
- New Imaging Technique Can Track Drug Effects on Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "brain damage"
Supplement May Block Brain Damage from Alcohol Consumption in Pregnancy
The dietary supplement CDP-choline, sold as a brain-boosting agent and under study for stroke and traumatic brain injury, may block skull and brain damage that can result from alcohol consumption early in pregnancy. Alcohol consumption in early...
- Posted May 27, 2010
Mediterranean Diet Could Reduce Risk of Brain Damage
A Mediterranean diet may help people avoid the small areas of brain damage that can lead to problems with thinking and memory. The study found that people who ate a Mediterranean-like diet were less likely to have...
- Posted February 9, 2010
Research Discovers Link Between Smoking and Brain Damage
New research suggests a direct link between smoking and brain damage. Researchers, led by Debapriya Ghosh and Dr Anirban Basu from the Indian National Brain Research Center (NBRC), have found that a compound in tobacco provokes white...
- Posted June 23, 2009