- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
All posts tagged "calorie intake"
Reducing Calorie Intake Can Restrict the Growth of Brain Cancer
Researchers have found that reducing calorie intake can restrict the growth and spread of brain cancer. Laura Shelton and colleagues report success with mice suffering from glioblastoma multiforme, the most aggressive and invasive form of primary human...
- Posted July 23, 2010
Animal Study Shows How Chili Pepper Ingredient Helps With Weight Loss
Capsaicin, the stuff that gives chili peppers their kick, may cause weight loss and fight fat buildup by triggering certain beneficial protein changes in the body, according to a new study on the topic. Jong Won Yun...
- Posted July 21, 2010
Study Provides New Evidence for Weight Loss Potential of Chili Peppers
Scientists are reporting new evidence that capsaicin, the stuff that gives chili peppers their kick, may cause weight loss and fight fat buildup by triggering certain beneficial protein changes in the body. Their study results could lead...
- Posted June 2, 2010
Study Links Calorie Intake to Cancer Development
Researchers have discovered that restricting consumption of glucose, the most common dietary sugar, can extend the life of healthy human-lung cells and speed the death of precancerous human-lung cells, reducing cancer’s spread and growth rate. Image: 3D...
- Posted December 18, 2009