- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
All posts tagged "candesartan"
Encouraging Blood Vessel Growth in Brain Could Boost Stroke Recovery
A rat model of stroke suggests that changes in blood pressure can regulate factors that encourage blood vessel growth, and can boost the brain’s recovery. Researchers have found that a particular blood pressure medication increased the levels...
- Posted October 27, 2011