- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "candesartan"
Encouraging Blood Vessel Growth in Brain Could Boost Stroke Recovery
A rat model of stroke suggests that changes in blood pressure can regulate factors that encourage blood vessel growth, and can boost the brain’s recovery. Researchers have found that a particular blood pressure medication increased the levels...
- Posted October 27, 2011