- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "candesartan"
Encouraging Blood Vessel Growth in Brain Could Boost Stroke Recovery
A rat model of stroke suggests that changes in blood pressure can regulate factors that encourage blood vessel growth, and can boost the brain’s recovery. Researchers have found that a particular blood pressure medication increased the levels...
- Posted October 27, 2011