- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
All posts tagged "cardiovascular exercise"
Developing a Lean, Flat Stomach
Developing a lean, flat stomach takes time and patience, especially when it comes to those last few pounds in those hard to lose places. The lower abs and “love handles” can be two of the most stubborn...
- Posted October 14, 2008
How To Lose Weight With Walking
Three universal goals nearly all of us share are: To live longer To live free of illness To control our weight. Amazingly, walking lets us achieve all three. In fact, walking may be your best medicine for...
- Posted April 5, 2008