- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
All posts tagged "chronic heart failure"
Women More Likely to Survive Chronic Heart Failure than Men
In a large re-analysis of published studies, scientists have shown that women are more likely to survive chronic heart failure than men. In addition, they are less likely to be prescribed medication for the condition. The work...
- Posted March 8, 2012
Acupuncture Improves Exercise Tolerance in Heart Failure Patients
In a clinical pilot study by headed by Dr. Johannes Backs, it was determined that acupuncture can improve exercise tolerance in patients suffering from chronic heart failure.
- Posted July 1, 2010