- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
All posts tagged "chronic heart failure"
Women More Likely to Survive Chronic Heart Failure than Men
In a large re-analysis of published studies, scientists have shown that women are more likely to survive chronic heart failure than men. In addition, they are less likely to be prescribed medication for the condition. The work...
- Posted March 8, 2012
Acupuncture Improves Exercise Tolerance in Heart Failure Patients
In a clinical pilot study by headed by Dr. Johannes Backs, it was determined that acupuncture can improve exercise tolerance in patients suffering from chronic heart failure.
- Posted July 1, 2010