- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "chronic heart failure"
Women More Likely to Survive Chronic Heart Failure than Men
In a large re-analysis of published studies, scientists have shown that women are more likely to survive chronic heart failure than men. In addition, they are less likely to be prescribed medication for the condition. The work...
- Posted March 8, 2012
Acupuncture Improves Exercise Tolerance in Heart Failure Patients
In a clinical pilot study by headed by Dr. Johannes Backs, it was determined that acupuncture can improve exercise tolerance in patients suffering from chronic heart failure.
- Posted July 1, 2010