- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
All posts tagged "fibre"
Study Forces Researchers to Rethink Link Between Large Intestine Health and Fiber
A large study of diet and diverticulosis, a common disease of the large intestine, suggests that a diet high in fiber may actually increase the risk of developing the disease. The findings run counter to previous thinking,...
- Posted January 23, 2012