- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "fibre"
Study Forces Researchers to Rethink Link Between Large Intestine Health and Fiber
A large study of diet and diverticulosis, a common disease of the large intestine, suggests that a diet high in fiber may actually increase the risk of developing the disease. The findings run counter to previous thinking,...
- Posted January 23, 2012