- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "fibre"
Study Forces Researchers to Rethink Link Between Large Intestine Health and Fiber
A large study of diet and diverticulosis, a common disease of the large intestine, suggests that a diet high in fiber may actually increase the risk of developing the disease. The findings run counter to previous thinking,...
- Posted January 23, 2012