- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "heart problems"
Poor Health Literacy Poses Risks for Patients
Patients who rely on pacemakers and defibrillators to maintain a normal heart rhythm run the risk of serious health complications if they don’t fully understand how the devices work and what to do when they experience an...
- Posted December 5, 2014
Diabetics Should Watch for Dipping Blood Sugars Causing Irregular Heart Rhythms
New research shows that dangerous overnight blood sugar levels often go undetected and cause prolonged periods of heart rhythm disturbances in older patients with Type 2 diabetes and associated heart problems. The findings from the research –...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Urine Test May Predict Kidney Failure in High Blood Pressure Patients
Healthy people with high blood pressure who excrete a slight excess of protein in the urine raise their risk of developing kidney and heart complications. According to a study, more attention should focus on the potential health...
- Posted April 30, 2010
Prostate Cancer Hormone Therapy Associated With Heart Problems
New research has found that hormone therapy used to treat men with advanced prostate cancer is associated with an increased chance of developing various heart problems. The findings of the study, the largest and most comprehensive to...
- Posted September 23, 2009