- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "heart problems"
Diabetics Should Watch for Dipping Blood Sugars Causing Irregular Heart Rhythms
New research shows that dangerous overnight blood sugar levels often go undetected and cause prolonged periods of heart rhythm disturbances in older patients with Type 2 diabetes and associated heart problems. The findings from the research –...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Urine Test May Predict Kidney Failure in High Blood Pressure Patients
Healthy people with high blood pressure who excrete a slight excess of protein in the urine raise their risk of developing kidney and heart complications. According to a study, more attention should focus on the potential health...
- Posted April 30, 2010
Prostate Cancer Hormone Therapy Associated With Heart Problems
New research has found that hormone therapy used to treat men with advanced prostate cancer is associated with an increased chance of developing various heart problems. The findings of the study, the largest and most comprehensive to...
- Posted September 23, 2009