- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
All posts tagged "hypertensive"
Capsaicin in Chili Peppers Could Help With High Blood Pressure
According to a study, for those with high blood pressure, chili peppers might be just what the doctor ordered. While the active ingredient that gives the peppers their heat-a compound known as capsaicin-might set your mouth on...
- Posted August 3, 2010