- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
All posts tagged "hypertensive"
Capsaicin in Chili Peppers Could Help With High Blood Pressure
According to a study, for those with high blood pressure, chili peppers might be just what the doctor ordered. While the active ingredient that gives the peppers their heat-a compound known as capsaicin-might set your mouth on...
- Posted August 3, 2010