- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
All posts tagged "Low-density lipoprotein"
Study Suggests Complicated Link between Cholesterol and Depression
Most people know that high cholesterol levels place them at increased risk for heart disease and stroke. Prior research has shown that particular types of strokes contribute to one’s risk for depression, and that abnormal blood lipid...
- Posted July 21, 2010
What Is Cholesterol?
To understand high blood cholesterol, it is important to know more about cholesterol. Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that is found in all cells of the body. Your body needs some cholesterol to work the right...
- Posted January 18, 2010