- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
All posts tagged "Low-density lipoprotein"
Study Suggests Complicated Link between Cholesterol and Depression
Most people know that high cholesterol levels place them at increased risk for heart disease and stroke. Prior research has shown that particular types of strokes contribute to one’s risk for depression, and that abnormal blood lipid...
- Posted July 21, 2010
What Is Cholesterol?
To understand high blood cholesterol, it is important to know more about cholesterol. Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that is found in all cells of the body. Your body needs some cholesterol to work the right...
- Posted January 18, 2010