- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "luteolin"
Vegetable Compound Inhibits Pathways that Promote Colon Cancer Growth
Luteolin, a molecule isolated from fruits and vegetables, is able to prevent the growth of cancer cells in the lab. The study has shown that the compound interferes with two key signalling pathways that the cancer cells...
- Posted January 23, 2012
Plant Compound Luteolin Reduces Age-Related Memory Deficits
A diet rich in the plant compound luteolin reduces age-related inflammation in the brain and related memory deficits by directly inhibiting the release of inflammatory molecules in the brain, researchers report. Luteolin (LOOT-ee-oh-lin) is found in many...
- Posted October 13, 2010