- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
All posts tagged "luteolin"
Vegetable Compound Inhibits Pathways that Promote Colon Cancer Growth
Luteolin, a molecule isolated from fruits and vegetables, is able to prevent the growth of cancer cells in the lab. The study has shown that the compound interferes with two key signalling pathways that the cancer cells...
- Posted January 23, 2012
Plant Compound Luteolin Reduces Age-Related Memory Deficits
A diet rich in the plant compound luteolin reduces age-related inflammation in the brain and related memory deficits by directly inhibiting the release of inflammatory molecules in the brain, researchers report. Luteolin (LOOT-ee-oh-lin) is found in many...
- Posted October 13, 2010