- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
All posts tagged "luteolin"
Vegetable Compound Inhibits Pathways that Promote Colon Cancer Growth
Luteolin, a molecule isolated from fruits and vegetables, is able to prevent the growth of cancer cells in the lab. The study has shown that the compound interferes with two key signalling pathways that the cancer cells...
- Posted January 23, 2012
Plant Compound Luteolin Reduces Age-Related Memory Deficits
A diet rich in the plant compound luteolin reduces age-related inflammation in the brain and related memory deficits by directly inhibiting the release of inflammatory molecules in the brain, researchers report. Luteolin (LOOT-ee-oh-lin) is found in many...
- Posted October 13, 2010