- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "mold"
Allergic Asthma May Prevent Healthy Immune Response to Flu
Research suggests that allergic reactions to pet dander, dust mites and mold may prevent people with allergic asthma from generating a healthy immune response to respiratory viruses such as influenza. “Our findings imply that the better your...
- Posted May 28, 2010
Visible Mold Puts Infants at Risk for Asthma Development
Visible mold exposure early in life may be a strong risk factor for early asthma development, but exposure to mold components with no visible mold present may have an opposite effect according to a study. Investigators from...
- Posted February 19, 2009
The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon comes from the bark of a small Southeast Asian evergreen tree (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) and is available as an oil, extract, dried powder or sticks. It’s closely related to cassia (C. cassia) and contains many of the...
- Posted April 1, 2008