- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
All posts tagged "narcolepsy"
Brain Cells Discovered That Respond to Light Regulate Sleepiness
Research into how our brains respond to light is providing new insights into sleep disorders. A new study has found a particular group of brain cells that respond to light, and that activate signals that modulate tiredness....
- Posted November 3, 2011
Researchers Confirm That Narcolepsy is an Autoimmune Disease
Researchers have shown for the first time that a specific immune cell is involved in narcolepsy, confirming experts’ long-held suspicion that narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease. ”We’re now getting the main pieces of what’s happening in narcolepsy,”...
- Posted July 26, 2009