- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
All posts tagged "narcolepsy"
Brain Cells Discovered That Respond to Light Regulate Sleepiness
Research into how our brains respond to light is providing new insights into sleep disorders. A new study has found a particular group of brain cells that respond to light, and that activate signals that modulate tiredness....
- Posted November 3, 2011
Researchers Confirm That Narcolepsy is an Autoimmune Disease
Researchers have shown for the first time that a specific immune cell is involved in narcolepsy, confirming experts’ long-held suspicion that narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease. ”We’re now getting the main pieces of what’s happening in narcolepsy,”...
- Posted July 26, 2009