- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "narcolepsy"
Brain Cells Discovered That Respond to Light Regulate Sleepiness
Research into how our brains respond to light is providing new insights into sleep disorders. A new study has found a particular group of brain cells that respond to light, and that activate signals that modulate tiredness....
- Posted November 3, 2011
Researchers Confirm That Narcolepsy is an Autoimmune Disease
Researchers have shown for the first time that a specific immune cell is involved in narcolepsy, confirming experts’ long-held suspicion that narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease. ”We’re now getting the main pieces of what’s happening in narcolepsy,”...
- Posted July 26, 2009