- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
All posts tagged "nephropathy"
Astaxanthin Has Potential for Treating Kidney Disease in Diabetes
Researchers have found that astaxanthin, a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment with powerful antioxidant properties that exists naturally in various plants, algae, and seafood has a protective effect against several harmful effects caused by high glucose exposure as...
- Posted September 13, 2009