- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "nephropathy"
Astaxanthin Has Potential for Treating Kidney Disease in Diabetes
Researchers have found that astaxanthin, a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment with powerful antioxidant properties that exists naturally in various plants, algae, and seafood has a protective effect against several harmful effects caused by high glucose exposure as...
- Posted September 13, 2009