- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
- Sleep Efficiency Increases Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- False-Positive Mammograms Lead to Willingness for Future Screening
- Cancer Protein Linked to Cell Migration and Metastasis
- Change in Certain Type of DNA Drives Aggressive Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "REM sleep"
Study Explores How Sleep Deprivation Increases Risk of Migraine
Research shows that sleep deprivation leads to changes in the levels of key proteins that facilitate events involved in the underlying pathology of migraine.
- Posted June 23, 2010
Sleep Apnea Occurring During REM Sleep Associated With Type 2 Diabetes
Researchers report that there is a statistically significant relationship between obstructive sleep apnea episodes occurring during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and type 2 diabetes. Obstructive sleep apnea is a sleep-related breathing disorder that involves a decrease...
- Posted July 23, 2009