- Overcoming the Anxiety Associated with Breast Cancer Screening
- Paying Women to Have Mammograms Presents Ethical Problems
- Acupuncture Treatments Benefit Breast Cancer Survivors
- Download a Free e-Book to Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
All posts tagged "REM sleep"
Researchers Offer New Insights into REM Sleep
REM sleep–the phase of where dreams occur–has long fascinated us, but the identity of the neurons that control REM sleep, and its function in sleep have been mysterious. However, neuroscientists have now provided the first answers to...
- Posted October 30, 2015
Study Explores How Sleep Deprivation Increases Risk of Migraine
Research shows that sleep deprivation leads to changes in the levels of key proteins that facilitate events involved in the underlying pathology of migraine.
- Posted June 23, 2010
Sleep Apnea Occurring During REM Sleep Associated With Type 2 Diabetes
Researchers report that there is a statistically significant relationship between obstructive sleep apnea episodes occurring during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and type 2 diabetes. Obstructive sleep apnea is a sleep-related breathing disorder that involves a decrease...
- Posted July 23, 2009