- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "REM sleep"
Study Explores How Sleep Deprivation Increases Risk of Migraine
Research shows that sleep deprivation leads to changes in the levels of key proteins that facilitate events involved in the underlying pathology of migraine.
- Posted June 23, 2010
Sleep Apnea Occurring During REM Sleep Associated With Type 2 Diabetes
Researchers report that there is a statistically significant relationship between obstructive sleep apnea episodes occurring during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and type 2 diabetes. Obstructive sleep apnea is a sleep-related breathing disorder that involves a decrease...
- Posted July 23, 2009