- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
- Women with Atypical Hyperplasia Have a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy Patients Most Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction Using Their Own Tissues
- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
All posts tagged "stiffer arteries"
Childhood Obesity Associated With Stiff Arteries
Children with more body fat and less endurance than their fitter, leaner counterparts have stiffer arteries at a young age, researchers say. Stiff arteries are a hallmark of atherosclerosis, a typically adult condition in which blood vessels...
- Posted April 12, 2010