- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
- Most Women Who Have Double Mastectomy Don’t Need It
All posts tagged "stiffer arteries"
Childhood Obesity Associated With Stiff Arteries
Children with more body fat and less endurance than their fitter, leaner counterparts have stiffer arteries at a young age, researchers say. Stiff arteries are a hallmark of atherosclerosis, a typically adult condition in which blood vessels...
- Posted April 12, 2010