- Accurately Assessing Breast Cancer Risk
- Biomarker Holds Promise for Treating Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Smoking Lowers Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Understanding the Link Between Phthlate Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
- Young Women with Breast Cancer Have Unique Needs
- Texts Boost Breast Cancer Screening Numbers
- Promoting Effective Communication About Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Patient Leaflets Don’t Affect Interest in Mammogram Screening
- Genetic Anomalies Linked to Breast Cancer in African American Families
- FDA Approves New Drug for Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "vegetable consumption"
Variety of Fruits and Vegetables May Decrease Lung Cancer Risk
Adding a variety of vegetables to one’s diet may help decrease the chance of getting lung cancer, and adding a variety of fruits and vegetables may decrease the risk of squamous cell lung cancer, especially among smokers....
- Posted August 31, 2010
Green Leafy Vegetables Can Significantly Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
Researchers find that eating more green leafy vegetables can significantly reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The authors, led by Patrice Carter, say there is a need for further investigation into the potential benefits of...
- Posted August 20, 2010
Most Effective Factors for Reducing Levels of Dementia Identified
A study has concluded that eliminating diabetes and depression, as well as increasing education and fruit and vegetable consumption, are likely to have the biggest impact on reducing levels of dementia in the coming years, should no...
- Posted August 6, 2010