- Follow Up for Breast Cancer Patients
- Helping Breast Cancer Patients Adhere to Hormone Therapy
- Opportunities Identified that Reduce Breast Cancer Screening Patient Burden
- Certain Birth Control Pills May Increase Cancer Risk
- Writing May Help Cancer Survivors
- New Method May Allow Breast Cancer Drug to Be Given Through Skin
- Findings Raise Hope of Preventing Breast Cancer with Statins
- Avoiding a Second Biopsy for Breast Cancer Patients
- African American Women with Breast Cancer Less Likely to Have Newer, Recommended Surgical Procedure
- Diabetes Drug May Also Protect Against Breast Cancer
All posts tagged "vegetable consumption"
Variety of Fruits and Vegetables May Decrease Lung Cancer Risk
Adding a variety of vegetables to one’s diet may help decrease the chance of getting lung cancer, and adding a variety of fruits and vegetables may decrease the risk of squamous cell lung cancer, especially among smokers....
- Posted August 31, 2010
Green Leafy Vegetables Can Significantly Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
Researchers find that eating more green leafy vegetables can significantly reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The authors, led by Patrice Carter, say there is a need for further investigation into the potential benefits of...
- Posted August 20, 2010
Most Effective Factors for Reducing Levels of Dementia Identified
A study has concluded that eliminating diabetes and depression, as well as increasing education and fruit and vegetable consumption, are likely to have the biggest impact on reducing levels of dementia in the coming years, should no...
- Posted August 6, 2010